What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT- A much needed change of topic- Hottest guy!!!!

Lor-ree

Juniors
Hey people, I havn't been posting in the last couple of days, maybe due to the fact there isn't much to talk about apart from the recent turn of events that has affected our club. You know what this forum needs...a good ol teenybopping session.
So girly girls...and guys :? who do you think is hot. It can be anyone.
For me it's Johnny Depp, he may be more than twice my age, but I just love his unconventional, bohemian, sexy...I don't know...EVERYTHING about him! :lol:
Too bad he's very much taken. :(
JohnnyDepp07.jpg

guys please feel free to add your chicks pics.

Lor-ree

Juniors
lol, there's probably be a few chicks who like bk too, infact I'm sure of it! lol bedsy...bring it on! :lol:

Misanthrope

Staff member
And here I was thinking it was a 'who is the hottest guy in the forum' topic. Was looking forward to seeing my name up in lights. :p

fosie

Juniors
Oliver James!!! i'll TRY and get a picture up but he's the guy that plays Ian in what a girl wants and Jay in Raise Your Voice. HOT!!!!!

knights04 said:
r19338_47707.jpg

mmm....dreamy...

ewwwwwwwwwww

The topic is hottest guys, unless this is a drag queen or a cock in a frock its not a hot guy :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh I would like to add a few more hot guys to my list

Ben Harris
Todd Carney

chriswalkerbush said:
And here I was thinking it was a 'who is the hottest guy in the forum' topic. Was looking forward to seeing my name up in lights. :p

I know who the hottest guy in this forum is ;-) , and chris it aint you :p

m0j0

Bench
Knights_fan13 said:
chriswalkerbush said:

I know who the hottest guy in this forum is ;-) , and chris it aint you :p

Stop it ... you're embarrassing me. :oops: