What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT - Antonius now a moderator

roopy

Referee
For those who haven't noticed, Antonius has been made a moderator of the Knights section.

I arranged for him to be given the 'job' because I thought it would help those who are used to the Knights Forum at the official site to settle in if they have one of the most respected members of that forum in the moderator role here.

The moderator has the 'power' to make topics 'stickies' (keep them at the top of the page), make announcements, edit their own and others posts, delete posts and threads and lock threads so no more posts can be made.

It is the philosopy of the site (if that is not overstating it a bit) that we use these powers as little as possible, in fact, never if possible. It would be great if no one ever goes too far, and we tolerate most things to that end, but excessive foul language and libel have to be deleted or edited out.

Good luck to Antonius, and I hope all others approve.

What happened? Some wanker probably wrecked it for everyone.

Congrats, Tony. You'll have to be on your best behaviour now. Especially with in-laws hanging around.

:?

Doctor

Bench
Am I supposed to give a medal here oh great Antonius of the Forums?

Well, I'd like to move a motion of no-confidence in Antonius' ability to moderate this forum. ;-)
Will anyone second that motion? Anyone.....?

<knock knock> (the Forum heavies under Tony's orders arrive at Chook's front door)

Ahem! Ahem (clears throat)
It seems there has been a misunderstanding of sorts - Antonius has my full and unchallenged support. 8)

antonius

Coach
terminator007 said:
What the hell happened to our forum?
Hey termy welcome, there's another thread (sticky) with a bit of a run down on it mate, we are still pushing to get the old forum back as you'll see, but for now we are here. A lot of members have emailed their dissatisfaction to the knights so feel free to do likewise.

antonius

Coach
Danish Moo Cow said:
What happened? Some wanker probably wrecked it for everyone.

Congrats, Tony. You'll have to be on your best behavious now. Especially with in-laws hanging around.

:?
No it'll be the same old same old wedge, Sandy has been hanging around the forum longer than me, she is much older than I of course LOL. only kidding Sandy remember no secrets.

Terminator

First Grade
Mine too, and may comonsense prevail under his reign, that is a lively forum without any dirt put on people, but no thought police either, well one can hope and dream.

misty

Juniors
:lol: :lol:

All hail Antonius the all conquering...the all powerfull...the all knowing... the all....... um something :p

Anonymous

Juniors
antonius said:
terminator007 said:
What the hell happened to our forum?
Hey termy welcome, there's another thread (sticky) with a bit of a run down on it mate, we are still pushing to get the old forum back as you'll see, but for now we are here. A lot of members have emailed their dissatisfaction to the knights so feel free to do likewise.

Dont tell me Antonious.. you are encouraging members to do something bad to the Administration? Now do you beleive they are a bunch of Whackers.. What they did and how they did it was a disgrace... Just like them cheating the Salary Cap and getting the NRL to cover it up.

We could have got a less narrow minded and more fun moderator tyhan the God of the Desktop Heroes Antoniuos, but it almost feels like home.

Great Win today to oust those dragons and we can win without Joey like they have proven in recent weeks... Now we have made the top 8 I am genuinely concerned about tarnishing or losing our 2003 Premiership all because of Hill and Conways greed or stupidity or both!

northey

First Grade
well i made it here....
i feel a bit lost but i am sure i will find my feet.
this won't be the same as the old forum....

Andy

First Grade
Well, well, well... Tony with his stripes. Lol. It's about time general.

It's me folks, Andy20. Geez. I don't post on the Knights Forum for a week and everything goes down the drain!!! Woah. I now realise my significance.

I've been as busy as a butt rapist in a cell block for the last week with work, birthday, new car, grand final, etc, etc. But all looks like it's calming down now.

You'll be hearing from me regularly, I hope all are well.

Sayonara for now, Andy. :arrow:

misty

Juniors
The Vigilante said:
mia said:
:lol: :lol:

All hail Antonius the all conquering...the all powerfull...the all knowing... the all....... um something :p

ALL CRAP Desktop hero.. You read my mind MUSTY!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

you idiot!!!! can't you get the quote thingo to work for you :p

misty

Juniors
Andy said:
Well, well, well... Tony with his stripes. Lol. It's about time general.

It's me folks, Andy20. Geez. I don't post on the Knights Forum for a week and everything goes down the drain!!! Woah. I now realise my significance.

I've been as busy as a butt rapist in a cell block for the last week with work, birthday, new car, grand final, etc, etc. But all looks like it's calming down now.

You'll be hearing from me regularly, I hope all are well.

Sayonara for now, Andy. :arrow:

Hey Andy..... now its begining to feel like home everyones here \\:D/
well almost.

stevo

Juniors
i just jumped back on for a second look and it does feel a little more like home.

Hopefully we wont get all those one off posters on here. They annoyed the crap out of me on the forum.

knightsgal85

Juniors
stevo said:
i just jumped back on for a second look and it does feel a little more like home.

Couldn't agree more. It is beginning to feel more like "Home, Sweet, Home" ;-)

Welcome Andy :D How's the OJ? Good to hear from you again ;-)

Latest posts