What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT - Antonius now a moderator

Kaz

junior
Congrats Tony.

All those emails to Wayne begging to be a mod failed, but they worked here. ;-)

Anonymous

Juniors
stevo said:
i just jumped back on for a second look and it does feel a little more like home.

Hopefully we wont get all those one off posters on here. They annoyed the crap out of me on the forum.
Hey Steve.. Which ROCK did you climb out from under you one hit wonder... Hey that even rythmes! :roll: As for you musty - is this better?

Andy

First Grade
knightsgal85 said:
Welcome Andy :D How's the OJ? Good to hear from you again ;-)

OJ's good and strong.

Was in a car accident last Tuesday night.

A guy ran a red light on me and T-boned me coming thru an intersection. The car that I was driving (a loan ute from Klosters) is a total write-off and I'm very fortunate to have walked away from the crash with just a burn on my hand and slight hearing damage, both from the airbag.

Terminator

First Grade
Holy shit!
Whats happening with the other driver, was he drunk or something?
Your lucky to be still alive, I've been in a head on and it scared the crap out of me!

Andy

First Grade
terminator007 said:
Holy shit!
Whats happening with the other driver, was he drunk or something?
Your lucky to be still alive, I've been in a head on and it scared the crap out of me!

Yeah he's ok too. He went to hospital just to be checked out, to be on the safe side.

He was sober, just didn't see the red light I guess. He didn't remember much cause he hit his head and had a slight concussion.

knightsgal85

Juniors
Andy said:
OJ's good and strong.

A guy ran a red light on me and T-boned me coming thru an intersection. The car that I was driving (a loan ute from Klosters) is a total write-off and I'm very fortunate to have walked away from the crash with just a burn on my hand and slight hearing damage, both from the airbag.

A car accident! You are sure having a lot of misfortunes. If I can recall correctly, weren't you sick on your birthday not too long ago? I hope you are fine now. Argh ... what is it with people breaking road rules? :evil:

astrogirl

First Grade
Andy said:

That's no good Andy, but glad to hear you are OK. Will the hearing damage repair itself?

Doctor

Bench
You say last Tuesday did you Andy? Because I heard about an accident involving a ute and a P-Plater on Hannell St in Wickham/surrounding suburbs on Monday night I think - a ute overturned. Obviously wasn't you, but sounds a bit dangerous.