What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT - best and worst thing about your day so far 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

brandell

Juniors
Best: Went to a rehearsal with the new theatre group I am doin work with

Worst: I caught the wrong bus and ended up taking a tour of the Junction, Adamstown and Cardiff.

the_knights_rule

First Grade
dyslexie said:
Best: talk about some awesome weekend plans with mi best mate!! i haven't been into town in aaaaages so i'm heaps lookin forward to it.

Worst: stupid work and having to run around everywhere because of someone elses mistake. grrr.

oooh yeh! haha

best: work was actually fun tonight

worst: my tax return is stupid and hasnt gone into my account properly and i couldnt go out tonight because of it :fist: ah well

Stranger

Coach
Best : Just got home! Great night!

Unsure : Lost a friend but i think its for the better.

Worst : Gotta get up early in the morning!

Risa

Bench
Best: Actually got out of bed and the house today lol!

Worst: Meant to go back to work tomorrow (been in bed for a few days with an awful flu) and am still feeling crap. Have got the cough part of it all now, and am barking like a dog, fun fun!

Stranger

Coach
RIS! WHATS BEEN HAPPENING! long time no speak! :p

Best : Sent another two today. Well one technically, but got another one taken off.

Worst : Im buggered. Absolutely rooted.

the_knights_rule

First Grade
best: met some new people at uni

worst: got woken up early by work cos apparently i was meant to work today but they didnt publish that shift on the roster so wasnt my fault i didnt turn up!

brandell

Juniors
Best: Looked in the mirror and realised I am the hottest man on the earth :crazy:

Worst: Unfortunately not everyone knows it...

dyslexie

Juniors
best: i think my bad reaction to the cervical cancer vaccine is over!! and im heaps looking forward to my weekend plans :)

worst: i think im getting a flu or something, my throat is sooo sore :(

the_knights_rule

First Grade
best: umm not much except that ive slept all day
worst: im really sick and might have either glandular fever or tonsilitis i think nooooooooooooooooooooooooo and couldnt get into the docs today

Misanthrope

Staff member
BEST: I have my call-back for Chicago tonight and my boss let me have the day off to focus on my voice work

WORST: I think I'm going to be sick. How did I do this for a degree?

astrogirl

First Grade
Best: cute boy

Worst: not enough time for everything, it's been such a hectic few weeks and I am exhausted -- getting old I think!

Stranger

Coach
Sorry to hear that lex, my condolences.

Best : Woke up about an hour or so ago now, have done nothing since :lol:

Worst : Lost trivia last night :(

Stranger

Coach
Had uni on wednesday morning starting at 9 so i was up at 6, finished uni at 3 went to the pub to meet some people and never left till 4 am :lol:. Then had to walk home from ashfield which is about an hour and a half hike. Good times :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.