What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT - best and worst thing about your day so far 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Misanthrope

Staff member
BEST: I'm in love :lol:

WORST: Won't get to express said love until Saturday night, short of her pulling a surprise visit.

Parki

Bench
best: im a machine, did 6 laps today of the track...
worst: the machine still needs work, im working up to the 10 my friend does

Misanthrope

Staff member
BEST: My book on CBT (Cognitive Behaviour Therapy) arrived today and I've got a big weekend planned.

WORST: All of this drinking, romancing, and the need for a new pair of glasses means I'm going to be broke all month.

cram

Bench
BEST: My book on CBT (Cognitive Behaviour Therapy) arrived today and I've got a big weekend planned.

WORST: All of this drinking, romancing, and the need for a new pair of glasses means I'm going to be broke all month.

Bit worried about the fact that your best is a book on CBT:crazy:

Misanthrope

Staff member
Bit worried about the fact that your best is a book on CBT:crazy:

:lol: It was a slow Friday, and I hadn't had any booze yet.

BEST: Had an awesome, lazy afternoon in bed with my girl.

WORST: Her best friend's boy dramas meant she had to leave early to go cheer her up

cram

Bench
:lol: It was a slow Friday, and I hadn't had any booze yet.

BEST: Had an awesome, lazy afternoon in bed with my girl.

WORST: Her best friend's boy dramas meant she had to leave early to go cheer her up

Ok well all is forgiven but let me say a drunken conversation about CBT could be good fun....:crazy:

dyslexie

Juniors
best: one of my mates found good cheap accommodation for our new years trip to fiji, and its still available!
worst: i have practically been in isolation for 2 weeks and i have still somehow managed to get the flu. RA

Misanthrope

Staff member
WORST: My girlfriend came by last night, cried her eyes out, and broke it off. I'm confused.

BEST:(?) I went over to her place at 5am and we slept next to one another. We're talking tonight.

That's not really a best. I have no idea what's going on, and no idea whether I want to put myself through this again.

PrideKnight

Bench
Best: Not a helluva lot

Worst: I can't get Mark Priestleys death out of my head. I'm not exactly crying my eyes out, I just can't stop thinking about it. It happened right outside our windows.

Misanthrope

Staff member
BEST: Had fun at poker night, got booty called at 5am, and have a fairly cruisy weekend organised.

WORST: Dragging out this break-up is a pain in the ass

Misanthrope

Staff member
BEST: Things with my girl are relatively sane, the Knights won, and had a great night hanging out with friends I've neglected.

WORST: Tired as f**k after three straight days of 5am calls and 6am sex

Frederick

Staff member
Best: Not much

Worst: Been having some massive, crippling pains in the left side of my chest lately which has pretty much rendered my left arm useless when it comes to lifting things

Misanthrope

Staff member
Worst: Been having some massive, crippling pains in the left side of my chest lately which has pretty much rendered my left arm useless when it comes to lifting things

Switch to your right arm when you masturbate :crazy:

Seriously mate, sorry to hear it. Have you had it checked out? Or is it a pre-existing condition that's flared up?

BEST: Got a massive weekend planned in Seoul. Fancy dinner, drinks at the Hyatt, and then a debaucherous club where you get 12 shots of your choice (12!!!) for $12. I love Korean night clubs.

WORST: After two hassle free days, the ex texted today and we had first an argument and then something resembling a make-up. She still wants us to do a 'goodbye' in person.

Frederick

Staff member
Switch to your right arm when you masturbate :crazy:
I need to use both - you know that... ;-)

Seriously mate, sorry to hear it. Have you had it checked out? Or is it a pre-existing condition that's flared up?
It's all from this f**king bar I've got in my chest...my guess is a nerve has got caught on the bracket...either that or it's digging into the muscle something bad

Misanthrope

Staff member
It's all from this f**king bar I've got in my chest...my guess is a nerve has got caught on the bracket...either that or it's digging into the muscle something bad

f**k man, see a doctor :p

Frederick

Staff member
Eh, it seems to come and go. Although if it persists I might just have to lol. I've only just had my most recent checkup about it too :fist:

Status
Not open for further replies.