What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT - best and worst thing about your day so far 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

dyslexie

Juniors
best: have had a pretty good weekend, dinner with some friends on fri night, and ten pin bowling and watching movies with friends last night !
worst: went to the docs yesterday after being unwell the past week and found out ive got an infection from my laparoscopy and getting my appendix out a few weeks ago. RAH !

Misanthrope

Staff member
WORST: Had an ordinary night out in Seoul, the Knights missed the finals, and I have a hangover despite having zero fun last night.

BEST: Headed home in an hour, hopefully get to sex up the ex tonight, and the Socceroos won.

dyslexie

Juniors
best:had a pretty good week! got ma ticket for chris brown and rihanna, went out in the city last night and had a pretty good night !!
worst: bit tired now, might have to head off for a nap soon.

Misanthrope

Staff member
BEST: My new co-worker is a lot of fun, had an awesome Chuseok weekend, and headed home in 68 days!

WORST: Drama with the ex still makes me sad :(

[furrycat]

Coach
Best: Got to see an old friend and had an awesome time watching other friends being idiots.

Worst: Someone else is being an idiot not only to me, but people close to me. What is it with people and confrontation? :fist: Say it, get it in the open, realise you are being a douche ,get over it.

Parki

Bench
worst: found out one of my so called friends is a f**king dog, he cut my grass last week then spent the whole week lying to my face about it

best: i guess not a lot, i get to go to work and get back to what i should be doing, actually working for once

Misanthrope

Staff member
BEST: Had a really awesome weekend with new friends in Busan

WORST: Exhausted after three consecutive 7am bed-times, and have to be at work earlier than usual today for a staff meeting

Misanthrope

Staff member
BEST: My ex won't be out this weekend, so there's a little less drama on the horizon. We had an amazing talk last night and even though it's going to hurt like hell, we're going ahead with our romantic plan to do a goodbye together.

WORST: She leaves two weeks from today and, even though it hasn't worked out as we'd have liked, it's clear we both love one another and circumstance has ruined that for us.

Misanthrope

Staff member
BEST: Got a long weekend starting tomorrow and headed back to Everland. The ex and I finally figured out when we're going to say our goodbyes, and once she's gone, life will be drama free until I leave. Touch wood

WORST: I'm gonna miss her, drama be damned :p

les norton

First Grade
Best - It is friday and I am posting here - havent been on here for donkey's years :)

Worst - Ummm...not alot - life it good

astrogirl

First Grade
hi les!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best: I have spent all day at home for the first time in ages! Well almost all day :) I had to go out to get Dad's bday present and go to the gym, but other than that I've been free.........

Also I'm starting to see results from ramping up my gym efforts in the last 2 weeks :D

Worst: Nothing at all

Status
Not open for further replies.