What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT - best and worst thing about your day so far 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

the_knights_rule

First Grade
best: had a good long weekend and got the day off tomorrow

worst: i kinda forgot that i have an essay due tomorrow morning so now i have to do it

Misanthrope

Staff member
BEST: Nothing, really. Not that life is terrible.

WORST: Had a surreal weekend in Seoul - blew $600 and woke up on a bus home with no recollection of getting on it. I have a cold and I get the painful experience of farewelling my ex on Wednesday.

cram

Bench
Best: I am home after being away for a month

Worst: I am home having to face everything that being at home brings....

Misanthrope

Staff member
BEST: The goodbye was absolutely perfect. We exchanged final letters, we talked, we kissed, we said we loved one another, and then we parted ways.

WORST: It was a goodbye, and the last time I'll see her for the forseeable future. My heart is broken :(

cram

Bench
Best: Nice day without rain.

Worst: The salt water chlorinator cell for my pool has carked it and it cost me 600 to replace....there goes next weeks tafe pay.... :(

the_knights_rule

First Grade
best: got to see my friend from germany and took her out last night, had such a great night. skipping uni tomorrow

worst: need more sleep!

cram

Bench
Best: I am alive

Worst: The global crisis has grabbed me by the testicles and our nest egg now is the size of a sparrows egg....

Misanthrope

Staff member
Sorry to hear it, cram :(

BEST: Having my first stress free weekend since early June with a party tonight and a big foreigner do tomorrow

WORST: Still missing the ex, and will for the forseeable future

Misanthrope

Staff member
NEW BEST: Met and kissed a cute Kiwi lass tonight and might have a follow up date in the very near future :)

Misanthrope

Staff member
Very good, this Korean jaunt is proving very fruitful for a young strapping lad such as yourself.....

It's astounded me more than anyone, I assure you. Best year I've had on a romantic level in my life.

BEST: Had a three hour chat with the Kiwi lass last night and we've got a date for tomorrow. Quite taken with her. My best mate is back in the country after six weeks in the US, I'm touring the DMZ this Saturday, and I'm participating in Korea's first ever zombie walk the weekend after.

Got a kick ass job potentially lined up in Turkey for next year.

WORST: Only six weeks left in this chapter of my life!

Misanthrope

Staff member
BEST: Had an awesome date with the new girl. Awesome awesome.

WORST: Just heard my mate skipped out on his contract and is on his way back to Melbourne.

cram

Bench
WORST: Just heard my mate skipped out on his contract and is on his way back to Melbourne.

What does that mean for him? Any consequences??

Last edited by a moderator:

Misanthrope

Staff member
What does that mean for him? Any consequences??

He can't return to Korea on a new contract until the current visa expires (around July next year). He technically also owes them for the flight over that he used when he came, but there's little legal path for the employer to take provided he doesn't come back until his visa is up.

It won't look terribly good on his resume, either :lol:

Misanthrope

Staff member
BEST: Had an awesome night. Sex, sex, sex!

WORST: Got bitten by a spider mid-coitus. I kid you nut. It's all gross, brown, and swollen now.

Frederick

Staff member
WORST: House got robbed, had 2 laptops stolen

BEST: They left everything else, and didn't hurt the dog

Misanthrope

Staff member
BEST: Life is really good. Great social life, work is tolerable, and girl is awesome.

WORST: Ex keeps texting from South Africa, and I realise that with four weeks to go - I don't want to leave.

Status
Not open for further replies.