What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT - best and worst thing about your day so far 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Misanthrope

Staff member
BEST: Had an awesome weekend in despite losing my bank card.

WORST: Only one weekend in Korea to go :(

the_knights_rule

First Grade
best: went out to dinner with some work friends and dont have to start work till late tomorrow and pay day!

worst: confusing things and i wish i had finished my uni exams already

Misanthrope

Staff member
BEST: Got a night with the Kiwi lined up tomorrow night, going for my last Korean grocery shop tonight, and we got our first snow fall of the year this afternoon.

WORST: Back and forth texting with the ex is stirring up stuff and confusing me

macavity

Referee
Best: NEW JOB! :D

Worst: just told my boss - he took it really really well (best boss ever), but I felt terrible having to tell him as the firm is already snowed under.

macavity

Referee
the halls of power.....the city council.

new position, not quite running the place but certainly shaking it up a bit. we should grab a bite to eat in the next few weeks and I will tell you all about it mate!

B-dos

Referee
ahh really?? maybe you can fiddle the figures and get that rail line turfed then!?

bite to eat sounds good mate.

Misanthrope

Staff member
BEST: Had an amazing, amazing night with my gal last night and found I had $140 in coins in my apartment

WORST: Sad to be leaving Korea. I can't believe my year here is already over!

macavity

Referee
best - nothing really

worst - had wisdom tooth out yesterday, feels like i have been repeatedly punched in the jaw, i cant eat and its still bleeding.... and im back at work today because i have too much to do. and i took painkillers and now the pain is still there but i feel like im floating. tripping balls at work isnt much fun, which is a shame.

God-King Dean

Immortal
Best: Seen a pic of Wayne Bennett wearing Saints gear. Fed the chickens.

Worst: You know when you do a pee right after you've fed the chickens, & you get a spasm in your urethra ? That.

Misanthrope

Staff member
BEST: Safe and sound in Canberra after a pretty awesome few days hanging out in Sydney.

WORST: Spending far too much money. At this rate, I'll have to get an actual job :(

Misanthrope

Staff member
BEST: Got a new job in South Korea today at increased pay and with double the vacation time.

WORST: Leaving right after Christmas, which is sooner than I'd expected.

Status
Not open for further replies.