What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT- Fears

the_knights_rule

First Grade
whats everyones worst fears or what are you scared of?

mine are cockroaches and spiders..... i hate those things, they are so gross and im so scared of them.

another thing that im scared of is feet... its very wierd but i absolutley hate people touching me with their feet, dunno if im scared of them or just hate them but i can handle someone touching me with their feet... very strange i know :lol:

what about everyone else?

Misanthrope

Staff member
I'm painfully arachnophobic. I just cannot tolerate a spider bigger than a five cent coin. Makes me physically ill.

Aside from that, the only thing that scares me is the prospect of failure. I'd hate to wake up in twenty years and realise I've done nothing with my talents.

Johns Magic

Referee
Getting hit by a cricket ball or bat.

I conquered my fear of heights when I jumped off a 20 metre rock into the ocean.

Johns Magic

Referee
I have absolutely no fear of cockroaches. I used to have to pick them up with my bare hands to feed other animals.

TooheysNew

Coach
It's ok - I was expecting it. No offense taken.

Um - i've had some really bad experiences that were all closely related to alcohol. I just get physically sick to think of people i care about drinking. Weird I know. :|

northey

First Grade
i have a fear of clowns, large spiders

i can not watch the docos on animals like the world around us, it gives me night mares......

i freak out when i see squirls!!! i am so scared of them!

northey

First Grade
lol when i went to the uk at th start of the year, we were in london and my mum had the video camera, there is embarressing footage of me freaking out about a squril going to jump on me and attack me and steal my lunch! it is so funny......

Latest posts