What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT- Glebe Dirty Reds News

Misanthrope

Staff member
Well, I've found time to throw something up in between packing.

I've also posted an article. Hehe.

Pretty ordinary, and I do apologise for that, I just didn't want to leave ya'll shorthanded.

MrCharisma

Bench
Ok, I've posted my article... would be great for a tiny bit of feedback.

Great articles guys anyway, good work to Chriswalkerbush, Hutton and Joey_Show. Two of our articles feature me in it, so I'm cheering! Love your Dirty Reds summary Matt.

We need one more article posted. Can I see a raised hand? Les are you able to do yours or will you need a sub?

RABK

Referee
Great article Mr C, very honest and passionate but not in the usual way....if you know what i mean.

You are so becoming a Knights supporter. :p

RABK

Referee
I don't like a Bulldogs supporter saying "Let's go off with a BANG!"

I'm scared.

les norton

First Grade
I am so sorry guys.

Some of you know whats been going on with me and the last couple of days have been really full on...My lease on my old place is up today and my ex and I had to get it ready. Wasnt fun.

No excuses though, completely let you down and I hope you all except my apology...Special apology for The Joey Show. Your article said such nice things about me and now im not sure there deserved.

Sorry.

No apologies needed Les... you obviously had more important things on, and seeing as though it is still 4 vs 4, you didn't cost us a shot at a win. Personally, I think we still will win.

C'mon Dirty Reds... big finish to the year!

PS - Les, all those things I said about you are still deserved. If anything, they are more deserved now than when I wrote them. The obviously disappointed and sorrowful tone of your last post shows to us all how much this team means to you, not that we needed further re-inforcement of that fact.

You have been an asset to this team on and off the field.

Misanthrope

Staff member
No need to be sorry, les. As I've said many a time, your real life takes precedence over the game. A little disappointed I couldn't have been online during the past week to ensure we had a replacement ready.

In future, if you're a sub and there's nothing up in the last five or so minutes, feel free to sub yourself in. We can always explain a mixup that sees more than five articles posted.

Ah well, the season's over. Can I get expressions of definite interest for the next?

MrCharisma

Bench
Well done guys on an interesting season.

First up... big group hug with Les
everyone huddles around

Don't worry to much about it. At the end of the day it's an internet game. Real life always takes first choice.

On to 2006.

Can we name the side Newcastle... I mean we pretty much are Newcastle. Why kid ourselves that we are Glebe. Most of our members are recruited from Knights fans and our thread is in the Knights forum.

Second, I'll be in 2006 squad

antonius

Coach
MrCharisma said:
Well done guys on an interesting season.

First up... big group hug with Les
everyone huddles around

Don't worry to much about it. At the end of the day it's an internet game. Real life always takes first choice.

On to 2006.

Can we name the side Newcastle... I mean we pretty much are Newcastle. Why kid ourselves that we are Glebe. Most of our members are recruited from Knights fans and our thread is in the Knights forum.

Second, I'll be in 2006 squad
Now that would be fantastic. I think you guys have been very unlucky this year, on most occasions you have scored well enough to win any other game in the round, but were just up against the highest scoring team of the round in that particular round. Some really good writers in the side, and brilliantly organised by CWB, it should be remembered also that most of the team were straight out Rookies with no previous sevens experience, it takes a while to get used to what scores well in games. With that in mind next year will see you up there I reckon. Well done in your first year

Firstly, I'm in for next year, for sure.

Secondly, I LOVE the idea of calling the team Newcastle... I was kinda wondering where we got Glebe from the start with.

Thirdly, thanks Tony for the kind words.

Fourthly, I don't have a fourthly!