What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT- Glebe Dirty Reds News

les norton

First Grade
PLayer of the year - gotta be...Chris. You cant beat you dedication, organisation and understanding. A pleasure being on your team.

Rookie of the year - The joey show. always solid, always there and always supportive. Dont even know how many times you made me blush for all the right reasons...:D

Team performance - sharks.

Individual Performance - COD's 94.

Players players - 3 names spring to mind...but im going to have to go with Mr C too. nods to CWB and TJS...but your already nom'ed in other categories (made it slightly easier to put for one of my favourite non knights supporter!!)

MrCharisma

Bench
Yay I'm Les' favourite non-Knights supporter (I think she was talking to me)'

Anyway better post my nominations for the awards

* Player of the Year - CWB. Captain and butthole flatmate. Always was around when was needed and inspired the troops to a couple of wins.

*Rookie of the Year - Les Norton. The cheerleader who threw on some shoulder pads and nailed it.

* Team Performance - Any of our few wins

* Individual Performance - Cake or Death

* Players Player - TJS. Reliable and hard working member who is a highly under-rated performer.

Latest posts