What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nft- Happy Birthday!

Ms_Corleone

Juniors
Happy Birthday to my little friend Mark (parki) who turn 21 in just over 2 hours!

Have a great day peanut.. all the best!

astrogirl

First Grade
Happy birthday Parki! 21 years old huh? Getting on in your years ;-)

Hi Ms_Corleone and welcome to the forum. Or is this just a fleeting visit?

MC DUI

Juniors
Happy Birthday you old bastard 8)

:alcho: :alcho: :alcho: :alcho: :alcho: :alcho: :alcho: :alcho: :alcho: :alcho:

Doctor

Bench
Where is Parki these days?

Happy Birthday anyway Parki.

21 now? We might have to call you GrandParki, a bit like Astrogran. :lol:

northey

First Grade
astrogirl said:
LOL, I'm getting quite sensitive about my age lately ;-) getting close to 27!

LOL but when i meet you i thought you were 19 or 20 heheheh
you don't look almost 27 astro

astrogirl

First Grade
northey said:
astrogirl said:
LOL, I'm getting quite sensitive about my age lately ;-) getting close to 27!
LOL but when i meet you i thought you were 19 or 20 heheheh
you don't look almost 27 astro
A couple of weeks ago I went to see a PG rated movie, and the lady at the ticket window said to me "adult or child, darling?"

:lol:

BTW where is Parki?

northey

First Grade
A couple of weeks ago I went to see a PG rated movie, and the lady at the ticket window said to me "adult or child, darling?"

hehehe i can imagin :lol: :lol: :lol:

Johns-All-Day

Juniors
astrogirl said:
Hahaha! Don't worry astrogirl, ageing gracefully will be a definite advantage one day. Your story reminded me of when I bought an Eminem CD from Big W when I was 19, and the lady asked me to show my ID because of the M15+ sticker on the front. I can handle being asked for ID at bottle shops and the like, but Big W?!

Parki

Bench
Thanks for all the well wishes I had a really awesome day..... went shopping for some things 2 burn on saturday night at my party..... lets just say i call him ricky hehehehehehehe nah seriously ive been out with my friends 2day but thanks for all the well wishes its appreciated

now if only the knights can knock off the broncos on sunday, it would make for a great present......

Latest posts