What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT-hunter sports centre glendale/ Xmas party

antonius

Coach
Just drive into the Glendale Supercentre, drive past Bunnings on your left, via left at the roundabout past Bunnings and it's right in front of you.

the_knights_rule

First Grade
thanks you very much for the info footsie and tony. it'll be alot of help otheriwise i wouldve been driving around for ages trying to find it :lol:

northey

First Grade
well.. i'll go see if we can find it tomorrow and then we will know where it is on saturday

Big Tim

First Grade
I played some American Football at that place. Its a top quality field. We had American school kids with their jaws on the ground, they played on dirt, not like the old hill at EAS (R.I.P.) it was just plain dirt....

Anyway, top quality field there.

antonius

Coach
the_knights_rule said:
well thanks to you directions tony we found it very easily thanks :)
Glad to help out TKR, hope you had a good time in sunny downtown Glendale. 8)

the_knights_rule

First Grade
yeah me and northey had a ball! we got plenty of photos.

i have two new fave players... kirk or beadro as i call him lol (real orignal i know :roll: ) he was really freindly i think he fits right into the team.
and also tilse, my brother loves him and when we met him he sed hey how you going? what ur name and shook our hands. i thought that was pretty cool especailly seeing as he is a young player.

joey had his son samuel there adn it was funny watching him chase sam around :lol:

they had little training activities for the kids (and us) to join in on but we thought it was best if northey didnt go in too many of them as a safety precaution
anyway it was a really good day, cant wait for next years one!

northey

First Grade
HAHAHAH HOW GOOD WAS IT?!!?!?

OMG just got home... here is my account of the day...

got up at 5:30 cause the sun was on me. i had a shower at 6:20 and then got dressed ect and left the place we were staying at 7:20, we got to glendale sports centre at around 7:45....
as we drove in abes drove past in his ute, and i laughed. we were followed in by matt gidley and steve simpson.
once there mum and i watched the boys walking in.
then TKR arrived... soon the players were introduced and the annoucer said "and now for the guy who achived so much this year, ..." and joey started walking forward as a joke..." kurt gidley"... and we all laughed!
then the players did a training session. joey ran around with sam. then super hubert did a dance and sand a song, while this was on TKR and i were getting photos with joey.
then it was time for the kids activity, we go to go in the 12 and over group!
it was good, besides on the first part of the circute, i got stuch with the foot ball inbetween my legs and mark hughes, steve wit and another guy who i can't remember laughed at me... and helped me out LOL.
then we moved on to kicking... with none other than...... josh perry, adam woolnough and kirk renyldson!!!!! i kicked and hurt my foot.......
then we moved on to the pass the ball through the hole. which i was then laughed at again!!! i went to throw it and hit the top of the board and said " YAY i hit the board!" and kurt laughed at me!
then we went on to the tackeling part... ahhhhh no i was not going to run into jesse royal or carmont..... no way...
as TKR said we had lots of photos..... we had photos with :
joey
abes
carmont
newton
tilse
lowrie
kirk
perry
wooly
hughes
witt
quinn
matt gidley
kurt gidley
and the guy witht he big eye brows and the really nice eyes... you know TKR the really shy one...

HEHHEHEHE then TKR do you remember when a certian player, who will will not name, was umm... holding himself at the BBQ???? and let's just say he had a firm grip, and we pissed ourselves laughing!!
another funny moment was hages stuffing his mouth with a snag, then kurt talking to the guard and stuffing his face with bread and still talking with his mouth full....

anyways it was so much fun!

--------------------------------------------------------

friday: northey goes to newi.
we went shopping in penrith before we went, but when we did get there it was so good! it was bloody raining! so if anyone saw a girl walking up and down king street yesterday in a tight black top and faded jeans... that was me

the_knights_rule

First Grade
northey said:
HEHHEHEHE then TKR do you remember when a certian player, who will will not name, was umm... holding himself at the BBQ???? and let's just say he had a firm grip, and we pissed ourselves laughing!!
another funny moment was hages stuffing his mouth with a snag, then kurt talking to the guard and stuffing his face with bread and still talking with his mouth full....

that was so funny, he was jsut standing there for ages doing it and i think he realised we were larfing at hime cos he let go and walked away :lol:

and hages n kildye tucking in to their snags :lol:

northey

First Grade
lol i remember who the player with the nice eyes was... michael young!

:lol: :lol: yeah he kinda just held on for awhile and then noticed us laughing at him and let go and prob walked away with embarressment

The Vern

Juniors
Yeha it was a good day except for the drive up there and back. Tilse was a champ, really nice and he looks to have put soem weight on so he isnt really skinny anymore.
Kirk was hapy about all the attention he was getting i think. When we were getting photos with him he said "I could get used to this."
I overheard Abes say that he would be able to start running again after chirstmas. Simpsons wasnt involved in any of the activities and dissappeared not long after they started so im not sure if he wasnt fit to train was just wasnt involved.

northey

First Grade
hahahahah that player and grabbing his..... makes me laugh still!!!
carmpnt was so nice and same with michael young.actually youngy looks like he is getting a lot fitter

Latest posts