What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT - Mark Phillipoussis

beef

Juniors
I read something about that in the paper today. I would like to know the real story. Anyone got the facts?

Razor

Coach
Heard he dumped Delta 2-3 weeks ago but neither would confirm. Now Paris has. No idea why he dumped her, but Paris is a totally different person(the way they both act publically anyway) so probably wanted a different type.

Alex28

Coach
his tennis career is now officially over - he's been dead in the water this year but if he is going out with Paris Hilton he wont have time to play tennis!

The_Ben

Juniors
Delta dropped the scud a few weeks ago after I talked her into dropping the deadbeat greek tennis player and going out with me :D He just got Paris as a rebound (Pun)

Risa

Bench
Hmm well that might explain her below par performance at the Aria's. She didn't look happy, happy, singing that song.

Poor thing if he has done that to her!

Kaz

junior
Risa said:
Hmm well that might explain her below par performance at the Aria's. She didn't look happy, happy, singing that song.

Their affair ended weeks ago.

Delta sings like cr@p anyway. :lol:

Kaz

junior
I thought Kim O Therapy would look after her.

I know it is a sick joke.

:lol:

astrogirl

First Grade
Risa said:

Apparently Out of the Blue is about the Scud.

I've always thought it must be hard on artists to perform songs about past relationships. Delta's going to be performing that song for ages, poor girl...

Andy

First Grade
Bloody scud.

I told Delta he was no good when she first started seeing him.

Now I'm going to have to give her a call and pretend to be interested in her again so she can get over him.

As they say, the best way to get over a guy is get under another one??

IanG

Coach
The Poo must have rocks in his head to dump Delta for that Cheap girl/Barbie Doll wanna be.

Parki

Bench
mmmmmmm...... but i like the cheap girl/barbie doll wanna be... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Kaz

junior
I have been thinking about the Scud & Delta breakup. ;-)

And my care factor is still at ZERO.

Who gives a rats she was dumped.

Doctor

Bench
There was always something seedy about a fellow in his late 20s going out with a girl in her late teens. It's all a bit dodgy.

While I've never taken an interest in the whole celebrity relationship/inevitable break-up jazz, I'm not sure that many people would be all that concerned for the Scud's feelings in all this -- and why should they? His tennis career nosedived a while ago, and now he finds himself linked with the village idiot who happens to be well-acquianted with far too many other fellows, but maintains her alleged allure only because she has money to burn.

Poor Delta. It was never going to work -- even for a relatively mature-minded teenager.

Latest posts