What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT - Newcastle Knights' F7's Thread

Misanthrope

Staff member
You shouldn't be needed, I just needed to have three names there. I trust that everybody who has said they'll post an article will do so.

Jobdog

Live Update Team
Hopefully so CWB cos I haven't thought of what I would write, so it would be quite ordinary.

My article is up. It's not great, but it's about the best I can do with the material at my disposal. I'm talking about Adelaide, for Christ's sake!

As always, all feedback is appreciated.

MrCharisma

Bench
The_Joey_Show said:
My article is up. It's not great, but it's about the best I can do with the material at my disposal. I'm talking about Adelaide, for Christ's sake!

As always, all feedback is appreciated.

You don't have to talk about Adelaide dude, it was a suggestion... friggin write about a side in Liverpool or PnG or Lebanon.... it's about expanson. Adelaide was an easy choice because it's had a team there before.

les norton

First Grade
Guys...thought the initial explantion was going up first.

Btw - good job TJS. I really struggle to write things i dont know or care about. You did a great job!!

Parki

Bench
yeah thats why i wrote it... sorry guys i took my sweet freaken time in writing it, but its up now..... hopefully it will be easier to do now that my thing is up

MrCharisma

Bench
I've contacted one of the mods and hopefully we can get the articles rotated so Parki's is first.

I'm about to start writing mine. I think I've got enough goods to get it going.

You've got me wrong Mags, I wasn't whinging about getting Adelaide. Look back in the thread and you'll see I actually chose Adelaide after Perth, the CC and Wellington were taken.

I was just saying that it wasn't the easiest place to make a case for, and it was a bitch to research.

MrCharisma

Bench
Oh yah, agreed... even mine wasn't that easy and I want bloody C.C to get in.

Good write up Joey... should get a wicked score ;)

Misanthrope

Staff member
Nice articles thus far. TJS, you always manage to bring the goods, and MrC's article was definitely not lacking in passion. Parki, I liked the direction you took with yours, and hopefully a mod can cycle it to the front so the entire thing makes sense.

How is yours going, Jamie?

We are going well so far guys. Parki, very creative mate, nice angle you took there although I was a bit shocked, because I thought you were going to argue AGAINST expansion!:)

Mags, you've missed your calling mate. You should've been a lawyer or something... I swear you can argue any point and make it seem like the most important thing in your life. I reckon you could have got Ned Kelly found innocent!

RABK

Referee
Sorry to give you a heart attack bushy but i got it up.

Poepel sick everywhere at work hence i'm deadset exhuasted and working longer then my usual 12 hour days.

Far from my best, and if we lose i'l lcop the slap on the wists as my article will be the lowest scoring one.

Hope i don't let us down...

Misanthrope

Staff member
The score is in and we went down 436 to 425. A solid effort from our team but the Eels had just that little bit more. I think our experiment with a themed argument went quite well, and we were just pipped by a better team on the day.

Who is up for a run next time around?

Misanthrope

Staff member
If people don't mind, I'd like to sit out the next round. I've got an essay to get done and a residential school to prepare for, so it's probably best that I don't offer a half-hearted effort up.