What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT - Newcastle Knights' F7's Thread

Misanthrope

Staff member
The latest round has just kicked off. Before I post the side listed above, is everyone still right to play? Fulltime would be Wednesday week.

Misanthrope

Staff member
Sure thing, MrC. This is the side we had available before Origin. Anyone else keen to fill the gaps?

1: PrideKnight
2: Gene Krupa
3: Red and Blue Knight
4: MrCharisma (c)
5:

6: CWBush
7:

MrCharisma

Bench
Don't forget the match is on tomorrow guys. I've just posted my article... rush job but it's better then nothing.

Misanthrope

Staff member
I've got something in store. Will have it up tomorrow afternoon as well. How are Gene and Chris going? Do I need to get Randy on the computer tonight?

Misanthrope

Staff member
Uh... Gene's already in the run on side. A little notice would have been good, Chris. Randy's already left for Brisbane.

Misanthrope

Staff member
Ok, Randy's thrown something together - so we're just waiting on Jamie's masterpiece to complete the five.

Misanthrope

Staff member
The result from our game against the raiders is in and we went down 432-427 in a good, evenly contested game. Congrats to Gene and RABK on top scores.

That said, the loss highlighted the importance of spell-checking and proof-reading your work. We lost by five and some polishing could have made up those marks for us. Not singling anyone out, but no matter how rushed you may be, there's always time to run Microsoft Words spell-check through it or to PM it to one of your team-mates for a thorough read. I'm always available for a check if need be.