What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT - Newcastle Knights' F7's Thread

Black Kitty

Juniors
Misanthrope said:
Irregardless of the outcome, it's been real, guys. Thanks for a wonderful ride.

It's been a pleasure working with you guys too, thanks for taking me in when I was looking for a new team C.W.

Hope we get a win to go out on though :sarcasm:
Maybe even another Post of the match for you C.W, with your track record of late? :D

Misanthrope

Staff member
Our season's finished with a one point loss and a maiden wooden spoon for the club, but kudos to those few who kept turning up all year and fought the good fight. I won't name names, because I'll doubtless leave somebody out, but if you played a game for us this year - you're on the list of people not to kill when the revolution comes :crazy:

I'm going to have this topic unpinned for now, since it seems likely the team isn't going to survive with the departures we're going to have over the off season. But if somebody wants to step up and captain the side, I wish them the best of luck with it. :)

Black Kitty

Juniors
I think they would have a very big job on their hands C.W
Your a great captain, if you couldn't pull it off I'm not sure any one could.
Good Luck with it all. Hope you keep playing.

I was pretty happy to be able to leave the game on such I high.
C.W know's how much I wanted to break the 90's mark... to get a POTM as well was more than I expected :D
Thrilled to bits actually ... thanks for your enthusiasm team, the game just wouldn't be as much fun without it :fist:

Hope you all do well next season
Goodbye Nights :nwave:

Thanks again C.W

Downie

Guest Moderator
Misanthrope said:
Our season's finished with a one point loss and a maiden wooden spoon for the club, but kudos to those few who kept turning up all year and fought the good fight. I won't name names, because I'll doubtless leave somebody out, but if you played a game for us this year - you're on the list of people not to kill when the revolution comes :crazy:

I'm going to have this topic unpinned for now, since it seems likely the team isn't going to survive with the departures we're going to have over the off season. But if somebody wants to step up and captain the side, I wish them the best of luck with it. :)

:cool:

Misanthrope

Staff member
Pistol is running this year's F7s awards and wants me to provide him with a nomination for the season's MVP. I'd like some nominations, even though we're officially 'dead' for next season.

Misanthrope

Staff member
I've submitted my nomination for MVP. Congratulations to Black Kitty on being 2007 Knights MVP!

Black Kitty

Juniors
Thanks CW.
it was great working with you too :D

Wish we could vote on our captains.
I don't know how you managed to keep so enthusiastic with the team so uncommitted.
You really did do a fantastic job :)

Misanthrope

Staff member
And now I'm tempted to try and do it all over again next season, albeit with a completely overhaul of them team :lol:

Or I'll end up at Souths or the Warriors

Black Kitty

Juniors
I'm almost tempted to keep writing myself.
though I'd have to see who would be wanting someone I guess... unless you do the knights thing again?
though you'd still have to find people... two isn't a team I'm affraid CW.

Misanthrope

Staff member
though I'd have to see who would be wanting someone I guess... unless you do the knights thing again?

Yeah, it seems unlikely that will happen. I daresay I'll be either a Warrior or a Bunny in 08.

Downie

Guest Moderator
Hey guys,

I've gone off to the Cougars for the 2008 season and the captain griffo346 wants to know if anyone else here is interested. If so, just drop either him or me a PM and we'll sort it out.

Ta.

Latest posts