What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT: Samwise

Kaz

junior
Thank you for the Banner that you made me.

You are a Champ.

I am over the moon with it.

Hey you even guessed my favourite colour purple in my username.

Terminator

First Grade
How many banners is that now Samwise, I've noticed quite a few snazzy ones lately.
(Sammy did mine as well)

Samwise

Bench
:mrgreen: no worries dudes, also did penelope pittstops, and got one for raider 69 on my to do list. perhaps in exchange you guys could assist me in my plans for world domination.

Providence

Juniors
Hey Samwise, can you make one for me please??

I'd really appreciate it if you could.

I'm very much into surfing, so If you could do something along those lines with the NSW Origin logo I'd be very grateful and owing you.

Samwise

Bench
hahha maybe i should start charging for this service..

if you want one can you pm me with a general theme you're after, so i have the requests all in one spot and then i can just do one or two when i get a chance.

GO ME!!!

socksie

Juniors
sam if time permits and you want to be nice, feel free to make me a banner.

theme: socks. lots of them. blue and red. no yellow. :D

Samwise

Bench
anyone looking for a job? i pay 3 hi fives and a handshake per fortnight, and also offer an end of year hug bonus should you prove to be a handy addition to my staff. (hehehe that sounds rude)

Kaz

junior
Manly Preniers in 2005 said:
Now you got one for me to do.

You have to say PLEASE & you have to send Sam a PM asking for a banner & what you want on it.

Hopefully you can spell it correctly or Sam will make it with your spelling mistakes. :lol:

Latest posts