What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT-Shane warne

sexybum

Juniors
okay im not sure if there was a different thread about this topic but i was just wondering what yall think about shane warne being recalled for the test team? :?

i personally think he should not have been recalled so early...and its unfair to other bowlers who have been working really hard and havent just came back from a drug ban!!! i just think he should have had to work a little bit harder!

what do u guys think?

antonius

Coach
I think it was a forgone conclusion that he'd be straight back in if he showed some form (he's done that, and while rusty will get better with every game), he is the best spin bowler in the world, why wouldn't you pick him?

princess plj

Juniors
i agree with u sexybum, yes he has done well since he has come back but i dont think he should have been given the recall to the side on a silver platter...i know ponting wanted him back but he should not have been given an easy ride in to the side.....there are others who have played well in the last yr and should have been looked at before warne....i know he is good but still

NC

Juniors
I have mixed feelings with this one. At first I did think it was too early and that it was unfair, but like Tony said, he is the best spinner in the world and he has been bowling pretty well for Vic since coming back.

Latest posts