What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT - Strange Dreams

Parki

Bench
Ok, post all your weird random dreams here.... I dont usually dream when i sleep, but last night i had the weirdest dream..... i dreamt that it was the middle of the morning, and I should have been at school, but that i hadnt been to school for ages, so i was worried about missing stuff in english and music, and im like wtf... i should really get to school sometime

I woke up and i remembered i finished school in 2001.... so im just like wtf

any of you guys have strange/cool/interesting dreams like that?

Charley9

Bench
I had this dream one time that Buderus worked with my company and he was going on a 2 days seminar/camp with my underwriters and one of the girls i work with was talking to him all the time and then i hated her...

I always have dreams that wolves are trying to attack me or my dog and i also always have dreams that i'm looking for funnel webs...

PrideKnight

Bench
I had a really disturbing and vivid dream in which i started killing marchers in the mardi gras...

aside from that, mainly dreams about flying or being a jedi...yeah go my topaz lightsaber

funky_pineapple

Juniors
Last night I dreamt that I was Belle from Days of Our Lives, in the current US storyline. (Mimi is marrying Sean and Belle is jealous). They got married and I was upset and didn't want to go to the reception. It was weird.

~bedsy~

First Grade
I have a had a few latley. One was that we had got more cats and they all looked like my kitten Xena. Well Xena went missing and I was trying to find her and my dad kept telling me she would show up, but my brother had let her outside (which is a big NO NO), then all of a sudden I found her.

Sometimes like funky, I have dreams that I'm someone in a movie or TV show.

Jedda

Juniors
I had a dream the other night that one of my wisdom teeth was loose so I tried to pull it out and half my jaw came out with it.

Totally freaked me out cause I could actually feel my jaw coming to pieces as I was pulling on the tooth.

Lynchy

Juniors
I just woke up from a really strange dream, where my boss (whos a licensee and never does any work) picked up some weekend shifts at the bar so he could spy on me. He ended up throwing a glass at me. :?

P.S Jedda, one interpretation of dreaming that your teeth are falling out, is that youre hiding secrets from someone. ;-)

Misanthrope

Staff member
P.S Jedda, one interpretation of dreaming that your teeth are falling out, is that youre hiding secrets from someone.

A more commonly accepted interpretation of tooth loss in dreams is a feeling of self consciousness, particularly with regards to your physical appearance.

astrogirl

First Grade
funky_pineapple said:
Last night I dreamt that I was Belle from Days of Our Lives, in the current US storyline. (Mimi is marrying Sean and Belle is jealous). They got married and I was upset and didn't want to go to the reception. It was weird.
That is funny stuff :D

I'd love to remember dreams, but I rarely do...

Jedda

Juniors
Thanks for the interpretations Lynchy and CWB, I seem to do some of my best thinking or discovering stuff about myself during dreams.

Doctor

Bench
I dreamed I was standing in front of a group of people giving a presentation in the birthday suit.... in fact I've had that one several times. It's not a nice feeling knowing you're completely in the buff and everyone else has their clothes on. I'm fairly sure this is a common one.

My worst nightmare relates to semi trailers, believe it or not. As a kid I had a Matchbox car/semi-trailer toy... innocuous enough until it got into my dream and I saw every scaled version of the truck from Matchbox size (10cm long) to full-sized (probably 20m long)... it may still sound completely harmless, but it was ridiculously scary for some reason. It freaked me out, I would wake up in a sweat and go running into the family room for someone to reassure me I was safe.

Work that out. :?

PrideKnight

Bench
you have the common male preoccupation with size?

sorry, im being very negative and snide tonight, except my apologies os

i have no clue what your dream means mate.

though i thought anything to do with losing teeth had to do with monetary probs

Parki

Bench
i had a dream last night that all my topics in here got put into a forum where no one could see, or reply to because they were too random and had no place anywhere

once again, i woke up and im like wtf

Misanthrope

Staff member
I dreamt that a group of six serial killers (all suitably scary looking) were unleashed in my house. I had my baby brother with me and I was responsible for looking after him.

I had to kill every last one of them with whatever I could find. I woke up more satisfied than scared.

Surprisingly it wasn't a nightmare. In most of my dreams I have complete control over what happens in an almost Godlike way. I dealt with all of them accordingly.

Gene Krupa

Referee
I had a dream the other night that UT/Brett Gades was after me! Talk about waking in a cold sweat! After seeing his website, I had to check the cupboards!

Frederick

Staff member
I had a dream last night that the Knights-Rabbits match this weekend ended in a 75-all draw

After that, I find myself on a plane, flying to New York, where I then try to check into a hotel, but am having trouble as the Yanks can't seem to understand my aussie accent

Then I'm walking around New York at night, and look up into the sky, and see the Hindenberg heading straight for the Statue of Liberty

:? :? :? :? :?

stevo

Juniors
i used to have dreams about my teeth falling out, well not just falling out but i'd be eating something then they would all break/crumble and then i'd spit them out. Eww but i have this dream often. Not lately though

Another one is I'm driving a car and trying to get away from someone, i think, and my car wont go fast. Then i try to slow down to turn a corner or something and the brakes wont work. I used to have this one often too but not lately.

I've got a new job wonder if that has anything to do with it.