What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT - The Misty and Gene social thread. 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Devil

Bench
Hehehe..

and what a way to know how the crusaders are like to start off by knowing stranger..

if i can stand him.. i can stand anyone :lol:

Stranger

Coach
DeviL9 said:
Hehehe..

and what a way to know how the crusaders are like to start off by knowing stranger..

if i can stand him.. i can stand anyone :lol:
Exactly, but as RABK said... the car trips are even better :p

garden fairy

Juniors
Ben DOES NOT represent the entire Crusade!

He could have his own one-boy-Ben Crusade, but he ain't a generality (is that even a word?) of who we all are, I can tell you that much!

the_knights_rule

First Grade
:lol: ur not a true crusader unless you've had a trip in the crusade "cruiser otherwise known as crusade granny car :p

they are always interesting!

Stranger

Coach
garden fairy said:
Ben DOES NOT represent the entire Crusade!

He could have his own one-boy-Ben Crusade, but he ain't a generality (is that even a word?) of who we all are, I can tell you that much!

I know, im the most NORMAL crusader here.... here is a tip... these people are just plain strange!

garden fairy

Juniors
Howdy Doody.

Tired, the kids were absolute sh*ts today. I have uni work to do, but I couldn't be arsed...

How is everyone?

The Devil

Bench
other crusaders are stranger than stranger? (lol.. look at that.. LOL!! :lol: :lol: )

Well i'm looking forward to meeting you lot sometime soon... i think...

:lol:

Stranger

Coach
:lol: dont.... you will be gob-smacked at how strange these people are *points at rabk and garden fairy*

Im good emma :D Should have smacked em:p

RABK

Referee
Yeh, bring back the kane...especially now i'm outta school.

They would have destroyed 400 bamboo forrests on my ass.

Status
Not open for further replies.