What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT - The Misty and Gene social thread. 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Parki

Bench
ffs

oh its on now isnt it children!!!!!!!!! talk about the lunatics running the asylum, jesus

Gene Krupa

Referee
You, Parki are Mario and I am f**king Donkey Kong!

Whole%20Wine%20Barrel%20(2).gif

Parki

Bench
Whats with all the soccer crap on your banners??

its semi final time, duh....

though you wouldnt know that, cause the coast went all silent this year due to the mariners sucking hahahaha

Risa

Bench
Parki said:
its semi final time, duh....

though you wouldnt know that, cause the coast went all silent this year due to the mariners sucking hahahaha

You think I have any carefactor about soccer? The mariners are stupid, I don't want a soccer team here...

Parki

Bench
its football....

and what other sports do you have there? the umina bunnies arent exactly drawing crowds

may as well take it IMO

Risa

Bench
Parki said:
its football....

and what other sports do you have there? the umina bunnies arent exactly drawing crowds

may as well take it IMO

The Umina Bunnies produced Chris Heighington and look at him, won a Grand Final in 2005. That's gotta count for something LOL.

And we will have the Central Coast Storm...

MrCharisma

Bench
Parki said:
its football....

may as well take it IMO

Parki you are a gaywad... shush now or I'll whoop you in Singstar for the 1,000,000 time

Gene Krupa

Referee
No there f**king wasn't!

19,600! Still about 8,000 below a sellout. So out of, what? 18 home games in two years, there have been 3 crowds above 15,000.

Knight were getting that when they lost 13 on the trot!

Parki

Bench
knights have been there for 18 years

jets have been there for 2

*sigh* ..... maybe one day you will get hit with a soccer ball and youll realise that there is room for 2 teams in this city... even if i do hate one of them

one day :fist:

Parki

Bench
lol

so what do you do in the off season gene? re connect with nature?

ill take sport thanks.... and the jets are the only thing in this town with a pulse at the moment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts