What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT - The Misty and Gene social thread. 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gene Krupa

Referee
Watched a real summer sport. Cricket.

Riddle me this Parki. If Soccer was such a threat, then why wouldn't they tackle the big guns and play it during the winter? Answer: They know they'd get their arse kicked from pillar to post.

I tells ya, no world cup qualifying in 2010, then we'll see where soccer is.

Parki

Bench
cricket?

f**k that.... if i want to sit in the sun for 8 hours, ill go to the beach thanks

why do they not play in winter? because they know they have tried that in the past and failed

they are intelligent, and realise they need to establish a market

you wait, in 5 years, football will be the biggest thing in this country

then well see where you are

Gene Krupa

Referee
Parki said:
cricket?

f**k that.... if i want to sit in the sun for 8 hours, ill go to the beach thanks

why do they not play in winter? because they know they have tried that in the past and failed

they are intelligent, and realise they need to establish a market

you wait, in 5 years, football will be the biggest thing in this country

then well see where you are

5 years?

FFS! We've been hearing about the rise of soccer for 30+ years. Wake me when it actually has an impact!

Parki

Bench
5 years?

FFS! We've been hearing about the rise of soccer for 30+ years. Wake me when it actually has an impact!

12 June 2006

maybe you were asleep

about 5 million australians werent, just so you know

Parki

Bench
australia vs uruguay telstra stadium 2005 - 90,000 people
a league grand final febuary 2006 - 40,000 people
melbourne vs sydney, october 2006 - 55,000 people
qld vs sydney, January 2007 - 32,000 people

you wait, if melbourne host the grand final they will have 120,000 people at the mcg

though you probably wont see it, youll still have your head buried firmly in the sand

Parki

Bench
I seriously don't follow any sport in summer, and so like it that way LOL.

each to their own.... i need to follow a sport 24/7, and no one knows anything about my other favourite sport

so football it is.... im happy with it :)

Parki

Bench
lol

its sad trying to debate the merits of a sport with you that you clearly have no inkling or understanding of whats going on, thats whats sad

its a shame your so scared of it, a person with your passion could get right into a football game if you put your heart into it

as for the other sport, american football, well trying to debate that with anyone in this country is just plain stupid... it would be like trying to sell cricket to the united states..

cricket isnt stupid, its just hard to understand, so like american football in this country they chuck it in the too hard basket

Misanthrope

Staff member
Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you Exhibit A in the case of sanity vs. The Misty & Gene Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.