What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT-the worst movie you have ever seen

With the pending release of "The Matrix 2" it made me realise just how much crap there is out there! :lol: :lol:
No seriously- it was crap-Oh you know you only watched it for Keeanu :oops:
But dont you just hate how the good priced DVDs are crap that you didnt bother to watch the first time around
My ultimate worst movie was a kids flick called"spirited away"
Stick away from that one kiddies unless you are on the chems
Its a really strange story along the same lines as Digimon/Yu -gi-oh
Im also in morning at the demise of the good horror/scary story.We dont need these comedy horror stories and "Buffy/Angel"just make want to shake the tv.
You know,I must be the only person on the planet who has not watched ONE single episode of "Friends". I watched Approx.5 min.once and it would have had about 10 laugh tracks{brady bunch style]over the top of jokes that were not funny at all
Hows that for a rant!!!!!
The other side of the coin says that"Lord of the rings" Fast and the furious"
Evil dead and "hellraiser" would be my favs closely followed by"The Untouchables"-Connery/Costner and "backdraft"-Kurt Russell
Hows that for a rant!!!!!!
172 days until the knights regain "The Precious"

Terminator

First Grade
The worst movie I ever had to watch was An American Quilt, it bored the living shit out of me, and my Mum, Aunts and Sisters would'nt shutup about it for three days until I roared at them.
On the flipside my favorite movie is Raiders of the Lost Ark.

Terminator

First Grade
Yes, I could have gone and watched the grass grow on the front lawn, that would have been more interesting.

Matt23

Staff member
I'd have to agree with Termy...my ex made me sit through that "movie" as well.

Matt23 said:
I'd have to agree with Termy...my ex made me sit through that "movie" as well.
Probably, in the back of your mind , thats why shes your ex :D
Now you can hire the Vin Diesel box set- Aint that right :D
172 days until the Knights retain "the precious" :shock:

Jedda

Juniors
terminator007 said:
Yes, I could have gone and watched the grass grow on the front lawn, that would have been more interesting.

Perhaps you could have been mowing the lawn like a dutiful son ;-)

Some of the worst movies I have ever seen would have to be

Hope Floats (with Sandra Bullock)
Dude Wheres My Car
All Quiet on the Western Front (made us watch it for a school project)

Samwise

Bench
worst
- two weeks notice, miss congeniality, (just about any movie with that whining cow sandra bullock, except for speed, that was ace).
- adaptation
- fear dot com
- fast and the furious
- legally blonde
- the insider
- basically all chick flicks and over hyped wigga wannabe teen flicks

best
- lord of the rings
- indianna jones series
- waynes world 1 and 2
- zoolander
- donnie darko
- crouching tiger hidden dragon
- run lola run
- terminator 2
- godfather 1 and 2
- almost famous
- die hard series
- matrix 1 (havent seen the 2nd one yet)
- most superhero movies (batman 1-3, spiderman, xmen 1 and 2, superman, etc.)

Nut

Juniors
Chicken_Hunter said:
worst movie ever is 8 mile, because it has that wigger eminem in it.

Does anyone know what makes Eminem so popular? Hes just another angry little white boy to me.

misty

Juniors
Worst movie.....THE RING

At first I thought it was a bit scary then it got boring....really boring, then that girl crawled out of the tv and I was like Oooooo! :shock: If the phone had rung I would have S#@ myself. :lol:

Then last night I watched the ENTITY :shock:
now THAT was scary, after the movie finished I had a shower and I was like WHATS THAT shower curtain moving for? *pulls curtain aside* where's that breeze coming from *extracter fan* :oops: THAT was the fastest shower I have ever had. :roll: :lol: :lol:

Nut said:
Chicken_Hunter said:
worst movie ever is 8 mile, because it has that wigger eminem in it.

Does anyone know what makes Eminem so popular? Hes just another angry little white boy to me.
Hes so popular because hes the best of a pathetic bunch of white boysProbably a push from the record execs to combat the African American
CAUSE IT SURE AS HELL AINT HIS MUSIC! :lol:

Alex28

Coach
Adaptation is probably the best movie i have seen this year. Very clever indeed. You just didnt get it i dont think :p

Dude, Where's My Car is the worst movie by a long way that i have seen...

Nut

Juniors
Holla if ya hear me said:
CAUSE IT SURE AS HELL AINT HIS MUSIC! :lol:

Dunno if this is true but I heard he doesnt make any money from his songs because he doesnt have rights to them or sumthin. True?

M&M is popular cause he's grass roots. Just look at the type of people who wear his jackets and pound his music through their cars.

Worst movie ever would have to be "Plan 9 From Outer Space". But the thing is, its really funny because of it. Its impossible to bad mouth it because it just becomes a comedy. Try and find it if you can.

Worst because it was just dumb and stupid, a little number called "College Kickboxers". You know those movies where everyone knows kung fu and is just waiting to drop you in the locker room, canteen or toilet? This is it.

CycloneSteve

Juniors
Worst movie ever would be that one with Russell Crowe about how he is a genious or something and at the same time a nutcase. Is it called A Brilliant Mind or something like that???

The Firm with Tom Cruise also put me to sleep and I also thought Gangs of New York was a bit of a waste of time.

KnightSmurf

Juniors

Worst movie :
Gladiator & Titanic win hands down.

Never saw 8 Mile coz I don't spend my money on crap.

Best movie :
Hands down the Godfather trilogy , followed by any movie with Sidney Poitier in it.

Misanthrope

Staff member
The Worst Five
1. Original Sin
2. Get Carter
3. Riding in Cars with Boys
4. The Hulk
5. Charlie's Angels 2

The Best Five
1. Any LOTR
2. Life is Beautiful
3. The Green Mile