What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nhl

byrne_rovelli_fan82

First Grade
Red Wings won 3-1 against Predators! Yah!!
Bluejackets keeping winning, this time 3-1 over Flames
Captails 3-1 over Rangers
Lightning 2-1 over Flyers
Pens 4-3 over Islanders
Maple Leafs 6-3 against Canadians
Bruins 3-1 over Sabres

two more games still running

Monk

Referee
i have to admit, i havnt been following NHL as much as i should have this year,

im a bit to NFL crazy... sorry guys. i know your disappointed in me.

krudmonk

Juniors
Haha are you calling me one then?
Nah, mostly the jackasses who pollute every building in the league with their Flying Tire jerseys. The only time I've seen the Sharks play the Wings, Detroit got out to an early 3-0 lead. I was ready to leave because, otherwise, I would have yelled something and possibly ended up in a fight (really classy). Luckily, the Sharks turned it around and won 9-4. Everyone in red shut the hell up then.

aphelion

Juniors
i have to admit, i havnt been following NHL as much as i should have this year,

im a bit to NFL crazy... sorry guys. i know your disappointed in me.

I'm the same. After saying that I'd be getting into it much more this season, I'm still finding myself out of the loop. My fantasy team is coming last and my tipping isn't doing too much better.

I've been playing NHL Hitz Pro a fair bit lately and that's when I realised that the last time I bought a hockey game was in 2004. The shame!

supercharger

Juniors
San jose fan have been since the mid 90's sharks are of to a flyer this year least amount of games required to reach 50 points.Is this the season we win the stanley cup for the first time.

Monk

Referee
geez, san jose are on FIRE, disappointed by how dallas are going, zubov's career looks like its in trouble, out for the rest of the season with a hip problem.

Monk

Referee
i dont think that the pens will be contenders, i think they have lost to many good players and havnt bought as well as they could have.

my guess's are

Playoffs for sure:
Red Wings well... isnt this surprising.
Stars 2nd behind San Jose in their div, should scrape into playoffs.
Sharks Well, arnt they having a great season. should win the cup.
Capitals top of theif Div, should make Playoffs
Rangers (they bought alot and i think it will pay off, BIG TIME) going well in a tough Div, may make the Playoffs
Chicago (will be in the playoffs but im not sure how long) Looking the goods, biting Detroits ankles.

Other Contenders:
Pens as i expected, failed to deliver.
Ducks just behind dallas, not sure if they will overtake them
Flames playing well, top of their Div, will make the playoffs
Canadians fighting off buffalo for second spot in the Div, will probly get a playoff spot
Wild probly wont make it.
Kings just trailing Ducks and stars, probly wont make the Playoffs
Coyotes just arnt playing well enough

just checking up on my pre-season predictions.

Sood

Juniors
So whos gonna win the cup???

Besides my wings the devils scare me.
Wouldnt wanna play them in the final.

Presidents cup race is tight 2.

aphelion

Juniors
The Sharks won the President's Trophy. Is that a sign of things to come? If they're ever going to win the Cup, this is the time for them to do it.

Detroit are always dangerous. Calgary could put in a strong showing as well.

In the East, I like the look of Boston and New Jersey.

God help us if the Penguins go all the way!