What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nhl

Milo7

Juniors
Hey guys, Im a massive NHL fan, Im a big Rangers fan, we have the Thrashers in the playoffs. Great to see others with a passion for Ice Hockey here!

Milo7

Juniors
I see Sidney Crosby`s playoff debut aint going too well either, 4-1 down the Penguins are to the Senators.

Jono Russell

Bench
Hey Milo nice to have you on board. But being a Rangers fan I must hate you for the 94 Stanley Cup.

anyway Canucks had a thriller of a win today. 5 - 4. The game going into a 4th OT. all up 7 periods of hockey. 2 and a third matches. Crazy stuff.

On top of that we were masively out shot so Luongo had a massive game.

Skeletor

Juniors
It feels weird not having a dog in the playoff fight. This hasn't happened to me since I first started getting into hockey as a nords fan. Go....um Sabres and Predators (they both contain ex Avs who are all class in Drury and Foppa respectively). Oh, and Joe Sakic is still God...a 100 point season at age 37!

Steel Dragon

Bench
YAY!

I had $5 on the Red Wings and Sabres to win!
I also picked the Rangers, but didnt back them, and I thought the Lightning might get the Devils, so it was lucky I didnt put my money there.

Jono Russell

Bench
Canucks up 3 - 1 in series over Dallas and look to wrap it up at home today.

Rangers take series over Atlanta 4 - 0

Milo7

Juniors
somethingwithjohn said:
Canucks up 3 - 1 in series over Dallas and look to wrap it up at home today.

Rangers take series over Atlanta 4 - 0

:clap: Yep! its awsome, I got a real good feeling about my Rangers this year! going all the way!

Milo7

Juniors
somethingwithjohn said:
Hey Milo nice to have you on board. But being a Rangers fan I must hate you for the 94 Stanley Cup.

anyway Canucks had a thriller of a win today. 5 - 4. The game going into a 4th OT. all up 7 periods of hockey. 2 and a third matches. Crazy stuff.

On top of that we were masively out shot so Luongo had a massive game.

Thanks mate! good to be here, again! (Had another User name)

:lol: Still filthy about 1994 eh? :D

Skeletor

Juniors
The Canucks are out....and there was much rejoicing.

Now I just hope the Sharks can finish off the Dead Things.

Jono Russell

Bench
Canucs have an ACE Goal Tender playing with a very average team.

I think we should put in a bid to get Todd Bertuzzi back.

Go Ottowa now

hindmarsh4pm

Juniors
hey guys just came across this thread, i am a huge fan of the nhl. i love the ducks, and have loved them for a while not just now because they have made the WCF (western conference final) lol i got 20 on them to win it all, also 20 on buffalo, i believe the ducks can beat the red wings, ducks have so much talent and great defenders in niedermayer, pronger, beauchemin and then they have selanne (my favourite) getzlaf and mcdonald.
LETS GO DUCKS

Versing the canucks in the last series, i have to take my hat off luongo he was great for the vancouver side, and it was just a second of lapse in concentration that lost them game 5 in OT

Skeletor

Juniors
hindmarsh4pm said:
hey guys just came across this thread, i am a huge fan of the nhl. i love the ducks, and have loved them for a while not just now because they have made the WCF (western conference final) lol i got 20 on them to win it all, also 20 on buffalo, i believe the ducks can beat the red wings, ducks have so much talent and great defenders in niedermayer, pronger, beauchemin and then they have selanne (my favourite) getzlaf and mcdonald.
LETS GO DUCKS

Versing the canucks in the last series, i have to take my hat off luongo he was great for the vancouver side, and it was just a second of lapse in concentration that lost them game 5 in OT

Luongo is not the reason the nucks lost that game, Luongo is the reason the nucks were still in that game, and in fact one could make the argument that without Luongo the nucks don't make the playoffs.

I hope the Ducks beat the Wings, I hope the Sabres beat the Sens. I hope Drury hoists the cup above his head and then comes back home to Denver.

hindmarsh4pm

Juniors
Skeletor said:
Luongo is not the reason the nucks lost that game, Luongo is the reason the nucks were still in that game, and in fact one could make the argument that without Luongo the nucks don't make the playoffs.

I hope the Ducks beat the Wings, I hope the Sabres beat the Sens. I hope Drury hoists the cup above his head and then comes back home to Denver.

Forsue luongo got them to the playoffs, but if you watch game 5, you see he is asking the ref for a penalty and has his hand up after rob niedermayer checks one of the canucks players, and before you notice it scotty niedermayer shoots the puck into the net and you see luongo try and save it but he was asking for a penalty. Morale of the story, play to the refs whistle lol
Ducks will win the cup, they have to much class,they have players who have come so close to the stanley cup and want it bad (selanne, pronger) and players who have won the stanley cup before(scotty niedermayer). They have a great mix. DUCKS FOR CUP

Jono Russell

Bench
I have to agree with Skeletor. Luongo is the reason we got so far this season.

We have a great goal tender playing with average skaters.

We need to get rid of some players over the off season and look at building our team.

I would keep Cowan,Sedin's and Biaska.

I'd love to sign Bertuzzi(spelling) again though.

hindmarsh4pm

Juniors
guys i am saying luongo is good, i never said he is crap or anything im just saying he tooks his eye off the game for a second and the ducks scored.