What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nhl

aphelion

Juniors
And here I was thinking that the Penguins would choke. Can they go all the way? My Flyers supporting mate is slowly killing himself.

Still can't help thinking that the winner of Detroit and Dallas will win the cup. Stranger things have happened though.

aphelion

Juniors
Wings V Pens for the cup.

As much as I hate Sidney Crosby, I'm going to take the underdog route and go for the Pens.

Sood

Juniors
Ahh cheer up monk, you complain the thread is dead, and now u complain about people posting :p Bit grumpy about the result perhaps? lol
im just so freakin stoked the wings made the final. Eat sh1t Modano!

I actually like the penguins, and would cheer em on to a cup against most teams, but not the wings!

Lidstrom to break crosbys legs game 1! :p

Woo replay on fox now!

Sood

Juniors
Wings V Pens for the cup.

As much as I hate Sidney Crosby, I'm going to take the underdog route and go for the Pens.

Im sure most people will be supporting the pens, i would be 2. but they playing one of my fav team. Id support the pens against any team besides wings, lighting or oilers.

Pens are the perfect example of what can happen when u tank for picks - or just plain suck. Malkin + Crosby = cashmoney.

Hope lightning's tank this year for the #1 pick will produce the same result :lol:

Monk

Referee
mmm yeh a bi peeved about the result...
Stars for the Win...
but yeh not sure who to go for, i got a good feeling about the Wings so
monks pic is the wings...

Sood

Juniors
The pens have been very good in the playoffs.
But imo western conf teams are much stronger. Last year the Sens smashed the east up and then got owned by the ducks...

Still i think it will be close, and could go either way.

Sood

Juniors
4-0 detriot wins game one!!
Game was closer then score suggests with detriot scoring 2 late goals. Wings had quite a few more shots, but then again, they usually do.

go wings go!!!

aphelion

Juniors
can i just say....

LOL at Crosby's playoff beard... ahahhahaha

I agree, it's sad indeed...
hairy2.jpg

Who do you think is able to grow the most awesome playoff beard? My vote's with Scott Niedermayer. Greyness = bonus points!
d8c82ee24f81b702192039a76f92.jpeg

Mike Commodore is the black wizards as well...
168296619_557af502d9_o.jpg

Sood

Juniors
I hate calgay... but Lanny's beard was awesome.

lanny-mcdonald.jpg
lannyCalcup.jpg

Niedermayer's was very good though. :)

Monk

Referee
lol... Detroit win game 2
3-0

they lead the seres 2-0..
Pens have not scored a goal...