What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Niall Evalds

JasonE

Bench
What is the general opinion on Evalds ?
I haven't seen a great deal of him but every time I have, he has looked very classy.
He was originally a five eighth but seems to be well suited to fullback with his running game.

Also great to see Jamie Shaul back to his best v Saints, another exciting young fullback.

I think once the grounds firm up you will see Kieran Dixon and these young fullbacks light up the SL.

roughyedspud

Coach
Sounds like the RFL read my last post....they just banned rangi chase for 7 games for a grade E dangerous throw on brett ferres..

JasonE

Bench
Just listening online to Leigh v Salford, it sounds like Evalds is having a huge game and is a constant threat.

JasonE

Bench
Evalds and Fages are carving up in this match, Salford would be lost without them.

Thats nice to hear, it's not on Foxtel so have to listen to bbc commentry.Injuries could really hurt Salford though.

I like Fages, great young player.

Last edited: