What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nicho #19

coolumsharkie

Referee
I thought they all had to sit it out, I'm so not in the loop anymore. What if Cleary gets injured at camp say Friday? Then he backs up?

Weaponhead

Coach
He will either have a blinder to show that he should be in the squad or chuck the toys and have a shocker. Expecting and hoping for the former.

I read somewhere that they tend to choose 18th man from a team with the bye.
Obviously last game no team was effected as it was on the Sunday.
Canberra have the bye.

bluefox68

Staff member
I was expecting Wighton to be 18th man. Good decision.

I think Hynes is a little too light to be an Origin player. If he is to ascend to this level, he’s gonna have to get stronger.

Burton is way ahead of him.

Luai should fade out next year, with Burton at 6, and Lattrell back!

Tiger Shark

Bench

I think Hynes is a little too light to be an Origin player. If he is to ascend to this level, he’s gonna have to get stronger.

Haha, I really dont see them breaking up the Panthers halves combos anytime soon. Luai has that position if he's fit imo.

Burton needs to do alot more than torpedo bombs if he wants to be an origin half!

DJDL

Bench

I’d leave Burton at 4, have Wighton at 6 and Latrell at 1.

Tedesco, for all his stats, creates f-all and, IMHO, actually stifles the attack. No one has a clue what he’s doing, and things rarely happen off the back of it.

Overrated.

Ozzi_78

First Grade
I’d leave Burton at 4, have Wighton at 6 and Latrell at 1.

Tedesco, for all his stats, creates f-all and, IMHO, actually stifles the attack. No one has a clue what he’s doing, and things rarely happen off the back of it.

Overrated.
Interesting point DJDL I was thinking similar the other night that he doesn’t seem to play to a structure like WK does in sweeping plays. Teddy runs like jack sparrow as though his feet can’t touch the lava.

shadowboxer

First Grade
my humble opinion is that Teddy is trying to hard.
I would more put it that he is a try hard.
Biggest moaning man child in recent history and nothing is sweeter than the pressers when roosters lose and he has to explain

Eion

First Grade
Smart call leaving Sifa. Wighton is a back… sure he could do a role in the second row, but silly to have both Cook and Wighton on the bench. He is either centre or out of the side. He’s got a rude head too

bluefox68

Staff member
Smart call leaving Sifa. Wighton is a back… sure he could do a role in the second row, but silly to have both Cook and Wighton on the bench. He is either centre or out of the side. He’s got a rude head too
Yeah - certain corners pressing for Wighton to take Talakai’s spot, but that could have turned out to be an epic disaster!

bluefox68

Staff member
Haha, I really dont see them breaking up the Panthers halves combos anytime soon. Luai has that position if he's fit imo.

Burton needs to do alot more than torpedo bombs if he wants to be an origin half!
You are PROBABLY RIGHT…

Special K

Coach
It sucks for Nicho but given he has been there for the last 4 camps you would assume that if anything happened to Cleary we would put Nicho up and not that dipshit Moses which is great.

Craigshark

First Grade
He’ll still be up there for the game, just won’t be 18th man. Gets to play for us too. Gets the best of both worlds really, chances of the 18th man being used and then actually getting any game
time if activated are extremely slim.