What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nicho A Lifetime Shark

Chimp

Bench
You want to play rep footy, play six, f**k off Moylan, get Trindall in there @7.

They will not replace Cleary, but Luai...

Blayke needs to do more or replaced.
Tend to agree with this. A Hynes/Tricky partnership would work similar to Munster/Hughes I reckon. (not saying they’re the same class, but similar in style).

Hynes is our ‘everywhere man’ like Munster is for Storm.

coolumsharkie

Referee
He's worth about 2 Mill in sponsorship to our club per year at least, according to my mate in the know. I don't know how they work that out, but I'm glad the deal is done. I just want to win games. I wouldn't care if it was with the midget from the Tigers in some weird alternative universe, if we can win games. We lack good pigs and that was painfully obvious last game.

shadowboxer

First Grade
Well done Nicho.
Well done management.
Absolute coup.
With him on board not only as a player, but as an ambassador of the club - we are in the best position possible in a long long time.
I’m impressed and that says a lot from a long time jaded fan.

He's worth about 2 Mill in sponsorship to our club per year at least, according to my mate in the know. I don't know how they work that out, but I'm glad the deal is done. I just want to win games. I wouldn't care if it was with the midget from the Tigers in some weird alternative universe, if we can win games. We lack good pigs and that was painfully obvious last game.
I can where he will increase sponsorship, the board is more corporate, so there is a opportunity to push the Nicho sharks brand.
I don't want the Tigers midget near us, Trindall offers more already.
This is Nicho's island of relevancy.
I just hope Fitz becomes the Wise Man

Someone2

Juniors
Will the Sharks ever win a finals match with him? He went missing in the finals last year when the Sharks went out in straight sets

Last edited:

Weaponhead

Coach
Will the Sharks ever win a finals match with him? He went missing in the finals last year when the Sharks went out in straight sets
That's the test. With the big contract comes the responsibility to get it done in big games. Teams that win have big players that fire in big games.

Frenzy.

Post Whore
You want to play rep footy, play six, f**k off Moylan, get Trindall in there @7.

They will not replace Cleary, but Luai...

Blayke needs to do more or replaced.
Doesn't matter where he plays in club footy.

NSW pick 3 or 4 fullbacks every year just about.

Teddy, Turbo, Trell for instance.

SOO should be about the best players, in form.

Freddy however, has a clear bias to Panthers and Roosters. He'll do the same this year. There'll be no point of difference and they'll get beaten again,

Unless Nicho plays.

taipan

Referee
Good decision by the club, some foresight in signing Nicho long term. Foresight not something one normally associates with the club. Still 1 out of 100 is a start.