What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nick Emmett

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach

wat choo talkin bout willis.

Glad to see the back of Vanilla Splice Emmett.

One of the most bizarre & gutless things I've seen a play do.

Dunno what was worse - making Idris look like a superstar, or taking a Vanilla Splice off a geniused 9 year old boy in a wheelchair.

Refer to posts 2 & 3.

And I agree GKD. Have to think he was just getting in before Idris did the same thing.

Apparently his shoulder injury occured this year when he was jammed by Inglis in the door frame of Garlos pies in Mascot as they both ran very slowly for the last piece of Vanilla Slice at 7am on a Monday morning.

big pat

Coach
Refer to posts 2 & 3.

And I agree GKD. Have to think he was just getting in before Idris did the same thing.

Apparently his shoulder injury occured this year when he was jammed by Inglis in the door frame of Garlos pies in Mascot as they both ran very slowly for the last piece of Vanilla Slice at 7am on a Monday morning.[/

well thats where he made his mistake, should have gone to vili's gourmet pies at least they support st george.

big pat

Coach
That Vanilla Slice thing pissed me off royally in the game against the Dogs last year. Idris strolls through and there's f**king Emmett at the fence tucking into Joe Bloggs slice.

He was lucky not to be axed for that.

haha must of missed this post.

Bicey_18

Bench
Both players offer a fair bit I mean Emmett was a regular in 2009 and Marketo has alot of talent good to see both sticking around.

Cuthburson has screwed himself he just assumed the Knights would have the cash and they don't so now he's left himself in limbo.

Con Mika is heading to Hull KR, meaning the Knights will have the funds to accommodate Cuthbertson

Bring back choc

Juniors
Con Mika is heading to Hull KR, meaning the Knights will have the funds to accommodate Cuthbertson

Geesus... we needed cuthbo...

just goes to show how much pulling power a decent coach has.

This was my reservation re: Price. Very happy for him to get shot, but
i knew it would have some pretty dire consequences. Players don't want to
play under young coaches. It's that simple.

Fingerbang

Bench
I wonder if the Tinkler dollars bribe for Mika to go to England, and the Tinkler dollars paying his removalists cost will count towards the Knights cap for 2012.

Cuthbertson can be good....but in reality, he was a benchie who can be easily replaced. No biggie. Will Matthews will be the guy who steps up to replace him....

Last edited:

Latest posts