What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nick Kyrgios

Wizardman

First Grade
I think Djokovic needs to ditch the pretend nice guy attitude and fully embrace his true inner crazy asshole self. I think he'd even gain a few fans...lol

Wizardman

First Grade
The single greatest sporting moment I've ever seen.
Im a massive Roger Federer......but that Wimbledon final is 100% my favourite tennis memory of all time. That raw emotion Goran had when trying to close that match out will stay with me forever. I love Rafter but Im so glad Goran got his slam win that night.

LatK7

First Grade
I think Djokovic needs to ditch the pretend nice guy attitude and fully embrace his true inner crazy asshole self. I think he'd even gain a few fans...lol

Probably. His nice/loving guy routine comes off as cringe and contradictory when you see him teeing off at crowds, ballkids, etc.

Anyway a shame Kyrgios couldn't come through with the win, but hey it's not as bad as the choke job Taylor Fritz managed. That was pitiful.

Latest posts