What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nick Kyrgios

Valheru

Coach
Can't see him getting past Thiem but good on him for pulling back that match. Much more likeable when he's actually showing some heart.

Thiem does seem like a step too far for Nick at the moment.

The positive is no one expects him to win that match and history shows that is when Nick steps up the most.

age.s

First Grade
He can take a set off anybody imo. Hell, I could see him taking a match off anybody. Putting it together for an entire slam is the bridge too far.

blue bags

First Grade
I'm definitely in the pro-Kyrgios camp.

I reckon he is great for tennis. I watched his whole match last night. Only other match I would watch in as much detail is probably a Federer match. And I doubt I'm the only one.
Federer lived in Australia, nearly became an aussie when he was a youngster, but his mum decided to go back home

Valheru

Coach
No I base this on the way he carries on as a person.
Go f**k yourself you pathetic fan girl.

No you don't, you base it purely on the fact he whinges on the tennis court.

You wouldn't have a clue what he is like off the court.

stryker

First Grade
No you don't, you base it purely on the fact he whinges on the tennis court.

You wouldn't have a clue what he is like off the court.
Thanks for putting words in my mouth.
Nick is a scum person. He has shown that many times OFF court.

T-Boon

Coach
Does he still serve under arm when he is being emotional?
Great ambassador for the game.

Bazal

Post Whore
Kyrgios is a good quality human off the court when you get past his arrogance, and a bit of a f**kwit on it.

But it makes me laugh that so many people get a weasel up their coight about him.

panthersam

Juniors
We’re allowed to have different opinions fangirl.
The blokes a waste of space.

It sounds like you are describing a mass murderer or serial killer, pretty harsh on Nick I think.

Obviously he will divide opinions with how he sometimes likes to conduct himself on the tennis court, to say he is a waste of space is completely uncalled for though.

Valheru

Coach
Does he still serve under arm when he is being emotional?
Great ambassador for the game.

Nothing wrong with that as a tactic especially against guys like Nadal who stand on the fence.

Not sure why people get so emotional about it considering the strike rate is fairly low. He generally does it when up 40-0 not caring if it works with the idea being they will stand a little further forward thereafter.

panthersam

Juniors
Nothing wrong with that as a tactic especially against guys like Nadal who stand on the fence.

Not sure why people get so emotional about it considering the strike rate is fairly low. He generally does it when up 40-0 not caring if it works with the idea being they will stand a little further forward thereafter.

Literally just used it perfectly against Thiem haha