What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nick Politis is the entrepreneurial genius of the NRL.

Fire

First Grade
No, he's not. He's a f**king cheating scumbag. What he deserves is to be thrown on the Rugby League scrap heap, never to darken our doorstep again.
Fair dinkum, he must have had pictures of Gallop channelling Roman Polanski to have not been banned forever after the Storm fiasco. Instead he gets a saloon package to the Roarters.

You could argue that maybe the players didn't know. They sign what their agent tells them to ("sign here, and here, and here"),
You could draw a long bow and argue that the agents didn't know. They don't run all the players at a club and don't know how much everyone is on,
You could even dive into the realms of fantasy and argue that Waldron didn't know. "I have people who do that stuff for me". Incredibly unlikely, but conceivably possible.
But O'Sullivan? He wrote the f**king contracts. Guilty as sin and a blight on Rugby League.

I wouldn't piss on the merkin if he was on fire.
(Actually, that's not true. I would piss on him if he was on fire - just not on the burning bits.)
Sorry mate, I have to respectfully disagree.

This is Australia (a country founded as a penal colony no less where once convicts did their time they were allowed to then give it a red hot go), not Saudi Barbaria.

You do your time and are then allowed to get on with your life.

Everyone deserves a second chance.

Saxon

Bench
Sorry mate, I have to respectfully disagree.

This is Australia (a country founded as a penal colony no less where once convicts did their time they were allowed to then give it a red hot go), not Saudi Barbaria.

You do your time and are then allowed to get on with your life.

Everyone deserves a second chance.

That's cool, except he didn't do his time. He got one of these :

images

and a cushy new job.
And if everyone is entitled to a second chance, they are sure as hell entitled to be punished for their sins.

Fire

First Grade
That's cool, except he didn't do his time. He got one of these :

images

and a cushy new job.
And if everyone is entitled to a second chance, they are sure as hell entitled to be punished for their sins.
Fair enough, my apologies.

I was working off the assumption that he served some form of suspension and/or fine?

He did not? (Genuine question).

Annyong

Juniors
No, he's not. He's a f**king cheating scumbag. What he deserves is to be thrown on the Rugby League scrap heap, never to darken our doorstep again.
Fair dinkum, he must have had pictures of Gallop channelling Roman Polanski to have not been banned forever after the Storm fiasco. Instead he gets a saloon package to the Roarters.

You could argue that maybe the players didn't know. They sign what their agent tells them to ("sign here, and here, and here"),
You could draw a long bow and argue that the agents didn't know. They don't run all the players at a club and don't know how much everyone is on,
You could even dive into the realms of fantasy and argue that Waldron didn't know. "I have people who do that stuff for me". Incredibly unlikely, but conceivably possible.
But O'Sullivan? He wrote the f**king contracts. Guilty as sin and a blight on Rugby League.

I wouldn't piss on the merkin if he was on fire.
(Actually, that's not true. I would piss on him if he was on fire - just not on the burning bits.)
Great post, but you’ve fed three trolls, Adbert, Aldam & Stevo Kungl. Those three are a vicious trio.

Annyong

Juniors
These useless threads have rendered this forum useless & troll worthy. I don’t understand how three users whom are the same useless trolls get away with it?

Knight Vision

First Grade
They are a 1 team town, but don't produce any local talent.
They are a 1 team town, but allegedly can't compete with other clubs when it comes to 3rd party deals.
They are given a favourable draw yet can't play finals footy.
They have a stacked roster chock full of rep / international players, yet can't play finals footy.
You forgot owned by News Corp and more off field resources than any other club :D:D:D ....you were talking about the Broncos werent ya ??

Annyong

Juniors
You forgot owned by News Corp and more off field resources than any other club :D:D:D ....you were talking about the Broncos werent ya ??
He’s talking about the Roosters. All three users are the bloody trolls. It’s highly disappointing as they stink a good forum up with useless threads

He’s talking about the Roosters. All three users are the bloody trolls. It’s highly disappointing as they stink a good forum up with useless threads

Why don't you go back to your mosquito-infested rural village in Yongland. We don't need provocateurs like you spoiling a good thread discussion about our distinguished genius mentor, Uncle Nick Politis..

TheDalek079

Bench
i agree. Uncle Nick is awesome and totally deserving of a thread to celebrate all that he has done for Rugby League, the Eastern Suburbs of Sydney and the Roosters. its too bad that there are trolls (clearly jealous of Uncle Nick's financial and rugby league success) who wish to disrupt this thread.

captain kaos

Juniors
nicpolitis [noun]: an incurable haemorrhagic disease characterised by incessant bleeding from the bodily orifices, usually accompanied with uncontrollable bouts of vomiting and diahorrea.

Usually suffered by clubs in the Australian National Rugby League Competition (with the exception of the Sydney Roosters) where the lifeforce (i.e. players) of a club is drained to the extent that defences are rendered severely compromised or useless.

In other words, supporters of other clubs have got the shits and are sick and tired of him.

Uncle Nick was seen having lunch with Sonny Bill Williams a few days ago. Could Sonny Bill soon be back at the Roosters in 2020 at age 34?

Don't forget that Steve "Beaver" Menzies was playing well for the Catalans in Super League until just before his 40th birthday, and SBW is as much a fitness fanatic as Beaver.

As always, Uncle Nick always has his eyes on the prize.

Fair enough, my apologies.

I was working off the assumption that he served some form of suspension and/or fine?

He did not? (Genuine question).

Actually O'Sullivan was out of the game for over 12 months after the NRL de-registered him over links to Eddie Heyson.

Actually O'Sullivan was out of the game for over 12 months after the NRL de-registered him over links to Eddie Heyson.

Eddie Heyson, for those who don't know, is a mate of Kieren Foran. It is Eddie who made Kieren the player he is today.

Kieren tried to get a run at the Roosters at one time, but Trent Robinson and Uncle Nick wouldn't have a bar of it.

Latest posts