What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Night of Champions 2015

RedVDave

First Grade
1P Neville and The Lucha Dragons (Kalisto and Sin Cara) vs. The Cosmic Wasteland (The Ascension (Konnor and Viktor) and Stardust) Six-man tag team match[12]

2 Seth Rollins (c) vs. Sting Singles match for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship[13]

3 Seth Rollins (c) vs. John Cena Singles match for the WWE United States Championship[14]

4 Ryback (c) vs. Kevin Owens Singles match for the WWE Intercontinental Championship[15]

5 Nikki Bella (c) vs. Charlotte Singles match for the WWE Divas Championship; If Bella gets counted out or disqualified, she will lose the title.[16]

6 Dean Ambrose, Roman Reigns, and TBA vs. The Wyatt Family (Bray Wyatt, Luke Harper, and Braun Strowman) Six-man tag team match[17]

7 Dolph Ziggler vs. Rusev (with Summer Rae) Singles match[18]

8 The New Day (Kofi Kingston, Big E, and/or Xavier Woods) (c) vs. The Dudley Boyz (Bubba Ray Dudley and D-Von Dudley) Tag team match for the WWE Tag Team Championship[19]

RedVDave

First Grade
Sorry for the crappy layout.

I'll do the rest of my predictions later but I'll make a bold prediction that Sting goes over Rollins clean (sigh) but Sheamus cashes in his MITB briefcase and wins the WWE Championship.

lafai

Bench
Neville & The Lucha Dragons

Rollins

Cena

Owens

Charlotte

The Wyatt Family

Rusev

The New Day

mackdadday

Juniors
Not sure why The Lucha Dragons haven't got a push since they got on the scene. They had a pretty dazzling start. They should go over in curtain raiser.

Would love to see Sting go over just to throw a little uncertainty into title matches. Seth to win though.

No way is Cena losing this one. The one thing that could really shake up WWE would be a heel run from him.

Owens has to win this one. He's quickly fading and he's too good to let that happen.

Please let Charlotte win this one and no more tag matches for the females for a while.

Wyatts will win it. Hope the mystery partner is not Rowan or mark henry. Finn Balor would be great.

Think Rusev will get the win and we will see him go back on a long winning streak.

New Day to win. Love them.

Last Week

Bench
Cena won't turn heel. No other heel at the moment, other than Seth and maybe Wyatt, is being taken seriously as a heel. Cena turning heel would just take away their momentum.

I'd love for Sting to win. Would just love it. But I doubt it will happen. Seth will win, not clean, but he will win.

*If Sting won, I would buy another WWE Title replica belt. I haven't bought one since 2002. Have 4 of them. My first being a WCW World Heavyweight Championship belt that I actually bought from WCW in 1998.

Parra Pride

Coach
I'm not overly fussed with who wins most of the matches. The big things I hope to see are Cena, Ryback and Nikki losing. Owens winning over Ryback would be worth my $9.99 a month alone. I think the Dudleys win the tag titles, but I wouldn't be disappointed either way there, the New Day are great and deserve a longer run, but the Dudleys are the Dudleys. I'm eager to see who the mystery partner for Reigns/Ambrose is, I'm prepared to be disappointed by someone underwhelming, but I still hold out hope it's new and fresh.

mackdadday

Juniors
You have to assume it's someone new or some one who's been on the shelf. Daniel Bryan perhaps? Samoa Joe?

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
For me Rollns either needs to win both or lose both to really keep him moving forward as a character. Cena winning the title back just a month after losing it would be f**king dumb.

Other thing that won't happen, but love to see would be for Paige to go off the deep end a little, attack Charlotte allowing her to win the title by DQ. Charlotte does the honourable thing and hand the title over setting up a 16 woman tourney leading to Survivor Series where we can actually get some decent story lines going In the Diva division.

Basically it's too soon for Charlotte but I want the belt off Nikki.

Sanchez

Coach
Im allowing myself to buy into the idea Daniel Bryan is coming back to be the mystery man, disappointment awaits im sure

1P Neville and The Lucha Dragons (Kalisto and Sin Cara) vs. The Cosmic Wasteland (The Ascension (Konnor and Viktor) and Stardust) Six-man tag team match[12]

2 Seth Rollins (c) vs. Sting Singles match for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship[13]

3 Seth Rollins (c) vs. John Cena Singles match for the WWE United States Championship[14]

4 Ryback (c) vs. Kevin Owens Singles match for the WWE Intercontinental Championship[15]

5 Nikki Bella (c) vs. Charlotte Singles match for the WWE Divas Championship; If Bella gets counted out or disqualified, she will lose the title.[16]

6 Dean Ambrose, Roman Reigns, and TBA vs. The Wyatt Family (Bray Wyatt, Luke Harper, and Braun Strowman) Six-man tag team match[17]

7 Dolph Ziggler vs. Rusev (with Summer Rae) Singles match[18]

8 The New Day (Kofi Kingston, Big E, and/or Xavier Woods) (c) vs. The Dudley Boyz (Bubba Ray Dudley and D-Von Dudley) Tag team match for the WWE Tag Team Championship[19]
Bold is who I reckon will go over. Only one I'm not really confident about is The Shield Lite + Friend vs The Wyatt Family.

Parra Pride

Coach
I'm not sure what point there was in having Sheamus come out if Kane was just going to come out to end the show.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
They'd pretty much backed themselves into a corner with the Sheamus tease. He had to be taken out somehow.

Aside form that. Meh. So Cena gets the US title, Seth holds onto the World title, and essentially everything that's happened in the past month is for nothing as all they did was hit the reset button. So poor. Extremely poor. It's just....poor.

Thought the rest of the card wasn't too bad. Charlotte and Owens winning is a good thing.

Jericho......seriously? I get that it's nice for a return pop, but in what world is he going to do anything to counter Strowman?

Looks like Jericho may be back for a program with Ambrose and/or Reigns based on the way the match ended and carried on afterwards. In the end the mystery partner thing definitely fell flat for me although a Jericho/Ambrose feud might be a nice little distraction as I don't see many World Title feuds on the horizon that interest me.

Parra Pride

Coach
I always like seeing Jericho back, yet the return was still rather meh. Was hoping for an NXT call up. At least Owens won the IC title.

I don't see many World Title feuds on the horizon that interest me.

Looks like we get the always interesting Kane fued up next. :sarcasm:

Good to see the belt off Nikki but it all seems too little too late. Not only that, I don't really get the hype surrounding Charlotte tbh, especially on the main roster. If she wasn't Flair's daughter then the WWE wouldn't be giving her as much love as they are. Feel sorry for the other talent stuck behind her for that reason.

Ambrose V Jericho feud could be interesting if it happens. Don't even bother with Reigns - he'll just get boo'd anyway.

And don't even get me started on Cena winning the US belt again...f**k.

Sting's entire run has been underwhelming. As WWE doesn't plug anyone working for "the opposition", Sting has been out of sight since WCW closed down. As a result, the WWE's entire target audience has grown up only knowing of him as either the guy in The Shockmaster blooper video, or from clips of his win over Hogan at Starrcade 1997. Add in the fact his return match was Vince McMahon getting his rocks off by having the last hold out of WCW job out on his WWE debut (and look like a moron afterwards), and you have a perfect storm for no-one giving a f**k.

Latest posts