What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nightingale weakness or strength

Spud 13

Juniors
some of you say start blooding these young players but none of them are ready! The when they fail you tear strips off them and will want nighty back!

Creagh has been running hard at the line this year bar a few bad days but is one of the most consistent, and nightingale turns up all over the field to help out. I agree he just hasn't had the combination between halves and centre he used to but he still always goes looking for the ball and I trust him as much as anyone on our line! these guys deserve to be there until the young guys are either ready or the retire. I think Creagh will play from the bench and retire at the end of 2016, he deserves that. Nighty we will have to evaluate at the end of next season to. For me they are still 2 of our best!

Cagey Mac

Bench
I'm glad that Nighty is there for the run home
Best option available at present and I can recall him having a shocker last year and scoring a hat trick

to_ddeath

Coach
Nightingale's issue has been his lack of good ball from inside him.
If he scores 15-20 tries, we're not even discussing this.

This.
And even still he either tops or goes close to topping our metres run stats from week to week, win or loss.
Despite being poor just before injury, he is a crucial member of this team for not just experience & leadership but for his general toughness and hard work when forwards are tiring.
To say he should be retired early is just lunacy really.

T.

j0nesy

Bench
Nightingale has been playing injured. Even so, we have been a far better team when he's played.