What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nightingale

Saint or sinner

Juniors
With all the talk of Dugan to centre and Duffy at full back where does this leave nightingale..I love the guy to death but he is losing his speed and looking slow..I know we have to look after loyal players but does he get a starting spot with the likes of Aiken,Milne,Mann,glymm, Duffy and Dugan all fighting for positions in the backline

Dragonslayer

First Grade
I suppose we can use a bit of crystal balling but I'm sure Nighty will be one of the first players picked, given he's a current International. I'm not saying it's correct but I believe 2017 will be his swansong.
In saying that, and if Dufty does play in 1st grade then our backline should look something like:
F/B - Dufty
Centres - Dugan and Milne
Wingers- McDonald and Nightingale

Mann will be battling it out with Hutch and co for a halves spot. Glymin needs to prove his fitness and over his hammy problem. Aitken should go to a utility role. Dodd should get a run if one of the above suffers injury or suspension. Even Isaac Thompson may get a go (lazy but has plenty of talent when switched on pretty slick and is a massive unit).
However, in saying all that, and knowing McGregor, I'm sure Lafai will be in there somewhere, probably at the expense of Milne (but I hope not).

Lethal25

Juniors
Gonna give him the benefit of the doubt, the old boy was battling injured all year, at least let him get some paddock time before wanting to send him to the glue factory
Dogs supporters had his ticket marked well before he signed with Saints. Maybe he was injured in 2015 as well given the way he played in 2014, still it's time to move out the old and bring in the new. He will bring great experience into the Cutters squad!

Edit, just realised you probably meant Nightingale. I was stuck on Lafai

Happy for Nightingale to play out the season

monsterkev

Juniors
I reckon i could walk faster than him running full tilt
Piss him off and get someone with age and speed on their side
Tough love but it will be worth it