What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nightmare Blues lineup.

Ret

Juniors
A team made up of players who are (inexplicably) talked up as origin contenders. Plus some who have (also inexplicably) been there before.

Dugan (self explanatory)
Mansour (great bloke-but no)
Croker (good goal kicker, and still fairly fast.Nothing else)
Lomax (why?)
Fergo(it’s not 2019)
Moylan(shudder)
Pearce(see Dugan)
?
?
Poor old Boyd(I know he’ll be selected,and he’ll be solid.But Origin should be more than solid)
Vaughan (see Fergo)
McInnes(see Boyd)
Either of those brothers from Newcastle.

Comments?

aqua_duck

Coach
What's the reason for Daniel Saifiti being included?
Few more names:
Dylan Walker
Curtis Scott

The biggest one is Jackson, the bloke is a genuine plodders but people who don't actually watch him play like Gallen still rate him

fourplay

Juniors
The biggest one is Jackson, the bloke is a genuine plodders but people who don't actually watch him play like Gallen still rate him

I'm a dogs fan who watches every game he plays, and I've said for years that he is as average as they come. The hype that has long surrounded him has always astounded me. It wasn't that long ago he was being picked ahead of Jake Trbejevic in Origin along and he was being talked up as potentially the next Origin captain. I think part of the reason was when he debuted he came into a strong dogs team, and Peter Sterling was pumping his tyres every game he played. He can't bend the defensive line in attack, in defense he gets pushed back because he's undersized, he offers no threat with the ball, no offloads, has one of the worst passes in the NRL, no footwork. But he tries hard.

The_Frog

First Grade
There's only one thing more difficult than making the NSW Origin team, and that is getting dropped from it.

Ret

Juniors
What's the reason for Daniel Saifiti being included?
Few more names:
Dylan Walker
Curtis Scott

Saifiti has actually lived up to the hype this year-previously not so much. Agree about Jackson. And Dylan Walker is still living off his 2014 performances.

aqua_duck

Coach
I'm a dogs fan who watches every game he plays, and I've said for years that he is as average as they come. The hype that has long surrounded him has always astounded me. It wasn't that long ago he was being picked ahead of Jake Trbejevic in Origin along and he was being talked up as potentially the next Origin captain. I think part of the reason was when he debuted he came into a strong dogs team, and Peter Sterling was pumping his tyres every game he played. He can't bend the defensive line in attack, in defense he gets pushed back because he's undersized, he offers no threat with the ball, no offloads, has one of the worst passes in the NRL, no footwork. But he tries hard.
Yep the he tries hard thing is the one that gets me, who cares if he tries hard if he can't do much, I mean Keegan Hipgrave tries hard, Ben Hampton tries hard, means nothing. As I said the people who don't watch him play are the people who actually rate him, the funniest thing was when Gallen suggested he be picked ahead of Frizell for the blues even though frizell literally beats comfortably in every attribute and every statistical category this season

The Friz

Juniors
Had no issue with Dugan in Origin. He was always one of our best when picked.
People are quick to forget just how good he was when he was leaner and lighter.

Dugan? Good in Origin?! The guy cost us at least one series during the Qld "dream run" as he refused to pass the ball and kept going for the line himself and bottling it.

gordsy

Juniors
Even if that was true which it's not, if he's not lean and light now why would we pick him ? Moron.

MKCS

Juniors
Oh, I'll play, should be fun

1. Josh Dugan

2. Alex Johnston

3. Euan Aitken

4. Jack Bird

5. Blake Ferguson

6. Dylan Walker

7. Chad Townsend

8. Aaron Woods (C)

9. Nathan Peats

10. James Tamou

11. Bryce Cartwright

12. Tariq Sims

13. Josh Jackson

14. Kane Evans

15. Matthew Lodge

16. Tyrone Peachey

17. Matt Moylan

---

Wonder how much this team would get done by...

Latest posts