What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nines jersey

SetWidth320-7SG4TJS2A-K-FRONT.JPG

Yet to be confirmed, but I have been told this will be our nines jersey unless there is a sudden change of heart, this is the favourite out of about 6 designs.

Kuro

Juniors
I would prefer a little more white, perhaps a section around the hips but overall I think it's kind of cool and would consider buying one if they went on sale.

Steelman

Juniors
Why they would choose a predominantly black jumper to play in a summer competition where temperatures you can assume will be high is lacking thought when it comes to player comfort.

From a marketing point of view its not bad....

Mr Red

First Grade
Why they would choose a predominantly black jumper to play in a summer competition where temperatures you can assume will be high is lacking thought when it comes to player comfort.

that was my first thought as well, heres hoping this is NOT the nines jersey..

It's being played in Auckland it will probably be freezing in summer:crazy:

Forgot to mention I picked up the Grey / Red Hodie yesterday. It's brilliant. ISC certainly have ther shit together as far as organisation goes. Leaves Reebok in the dark ages.

Dezziedc

Juniors
will they be for sale? I'd consider buying one....

My collection so far. The one at the far end is barely white and is pretty much falling apart. Got it in the early 90s and was the only one I had up until early 2Ks. So it got worn out pretty much. Can hardly even tell it had Penfolds written on it....
9z3y.jpg

gypsy

Bench
Love it. We need a strong second jersey, dare I say, that isnt red and white.
Make it the away jersey.

Coffs dragon

Bench
Remove the black & it would be far better. Why do we need a nines jersey, what's so special....it will probably be a one off only and fade away !

TheRev

First Grade
I like it, bit modern, something different.. ok yes perhaps it should have a higher % of white, but its only a 2-day 9's tournament anyway... not like were playing in it all season.

Cagey Mac

Bench
Weather avg in Auckland for mid-February is 23-25C
Game times are 3.45 Rabbitohs Saturday and 2.35 Storm on Sunday
Final is on Sunday evening with temperature around 13-16C

Oh and I like the jersey let's hope it's a lucky one
Have to say it's a pity we're grouped with Souths as we'll be playing them in the CS

Zigwaa

Bench
That looks to be and old St Helens away jersey design rebadged with St George logo and sponsors. The isc logo on the right chest is a giveaway as that is where manuafacturer branding is placed on super league jerseys.

Nice jersey nonetheless.

Mr Red

First Grade
That looks to be and old St Helens away jersey design rebadged with St George logo and sponsors. The isc logo on the right chest is a giveaway as that is where manuafacturer branding is placed on super league jerseys.

Nice jersey nonetheless.

good pickup - it seems ISC just "re-inventing" a design they have already used.
St Helens away strip:
images