What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nitro Circus @ Manly V Parra tonight

mick13

Juniors
The Nitro Circus crew are making an appearance tonight at Brookvale Oval to watch the Manly V Parramatta game.

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Thats great,now they can go back to where ever they come from and tell people that Australians have the worst sporting stadiums of all time(Brooky worst stadium ever)

nqcowboy87

Bench
yawn, who cares
itd be worthwhile if this cat made an appearance
IMG_3085.jpg

Garts

Bench
I dont think they are, they have one or 2 aussies in the crew but the main guy Travis Pastrani is not from Aus.

natheel

Coach
The Nitro Circus crew are making an appearance tonight at Brookvale Oval to watch the Manly V Parramatta game.

saw they invited the eels players to their practice before their sydney show last week and hindy gave pastrana an eels jersey and gave them all pain away haha

What the f**k was Kochie going on about this morning then?

not sure but its kochie, he wouldn't exactly know anything about ex-motorbike, BMX, BASE Juming and Skiing athletes aye lol

Garts

Bench
I would not admit to watching Kochie let alone taking what he says as being correct.

Canard

Immortal
The only time I watch Kochie is when I wake up in the morning with a pissfat, and need it to go down quickly before I head off to work.

Latest posts