What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

nka = merkin

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
What a surprise to see GFP not having posted in this thread for a number of days. Always was the spineless coward.

no surprise to see you enter when it's 45 pages deep and basically game over. you must of missed the post where he bitched out and said he was leaving this thread

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
:O How dare I contribute to a thread at a time not suitable to you.

I'll think twice next time, for sure :sarcasm:

G_Man

Juniors
just stay away from Bada Bing - the only strip club where they don't strip
Well, instead of just standing around the bar, trying to get a free show like a tight-arse that you are, try sitting around the stage and actually tipping the laddies. When tipped, they strip!!! They don't work for free you know, do you??? Bada Bing is actually one of the best strip clubs in the Cross and has some of the most beautiful laddies working there!!!

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Well, instead of just standing around the bar, trying to get a free show like a tight-arse that you are, try sitting around the stage and actually tipping the laddies. When tipped, they strip!!! They don't work for free you know, do you??? Bada Bing is actually one of the best strip clubs in the Cross and has some of the most beautiful laddies working there!!!
I'm not keen on seeing laddies strip.

Bada Bing sounds sh*thouse. You must be pretty hard up for a root if you have to watch some anorexic drug taking whore dance around a seedy bar to get your rocks off.

WTF 7

juniors
OK, so if they want to be represented by both flags than why can't white aussies like me be represented by a white australian flag and the current australian flag?

I can guarantee you that if white Australians had their own flag, we'd be called racist.

NK ur a racist
redneck mother f**ker
just f**k off u bitch

i was sitting front row ... i had the fake money they give you IN MY MOUTH and transfered it to her mouth to mouth because they said "she will do something special" ... she jiggled her arse and waddled off ... bra and panties still on ...