What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No All-Star game on Foxtel?

OZ_Falcon

Juniors
Just checking through this months guide and noticed that ESPN is not covering any of the all-star weekend on foxtel. Is this right or am I missing something?

Mr Saab

Referee
if its not Foxtel will be hearing about it.
They screw my around way toooooooo much for my liking with the broadcasting.

15-15 in the Rookie-Sophomore game as I write this, Raptor Chris Bosh off to a nice start.

I was surprised to see Lebron and Dwayne Wade playing, usually guys in the All-Star game don't play.

Sophomore starters Lebron, Wade, Carmelo, Bosh - fellow high draftee darko is nowhere to be seen. :D Wonder if he'll ever develop into an NBA player.

The announcer are saying it's uncertain whether Lebron will also enter the dunk contest tomorrow. I hope so - he's one guy who could give it some life again.

edabomb

First Grade
I saw a countdown of the worst dunkers in the NBA. Darko had a couple where he struggled to get over the rim and put it down, wasn't like a Kemp or Jordan blunder when they were going for power, he just can't get up. Will never be a good NBA player IMO, a benchie who comes off grabs a rebound and blocks a shot every other game. They should of taken Bosh if they wanted a big man. Hindsights a bitch.

shaggy

Juniors
On his way to MVP honors, hometown favorite Carmelo Anthony scored 19 of his game-high 31 points in the second half Friday night to power the Sophomores to a 133-106 win over the Rookies in the 2005 got milk? Rookie Challenge. Chris Bosh added 26 points for the winners while Kyle Korver netted 21 on the strength of seven 3-pointers. Tony Allen, Luol Deng and Al Jefferson each scored 17 points for the Rookies, who were unable to hold onto a six-point halftime lead.
http://www.nba.com/allstar2005/rookie_challenge/index.html