What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No Finals this year

txta2

Bench
I suspected this would happen so not surprising.
Roster full of busted overpaid rejects from other clubs.
They are at the same level with Knights...average.
Let go an inspiring young half to keep a average number seven who is better at controlling the clubs social media than the team.
Have The best prop in the game on his day, when he feels like it.
No X factor wingers in the club.
If the coach doesn't do something about the roster they will get the spoon next year, guaranteed.

shaggs

Coach
Let go an inspiring young half to keep a average number seven who is better at controlling the clubs social media than the team.
If the coach doesn't do something about the roster they will get the spoon next year, guaranteed.
Who is the inspiring young half??

So just so I'm clear on whom to blame next year,
Do I blame the rookie coach who inherited the squad from the previous coach of eight years, or do I blame the previous coach of eight years who built the squad?

Edit: or just blame Chad?

Last edited:

roboshark

Coach
I think the young guys that have had a shot this year and resigned will help us go ok next year. I don't think we will get the spoon

We need some signings though in the backs urgently

snout

First Grade
I reckon we win it.

Happy we've blown out because l'll be backing us before we towel the warriors and start to firm.

taipan

Referee
If the kicking had been on, would we even be crying in our towels?

The crazy part 14 teams can mathematically make the 8.

Stake Removed

First Grade
Missing the finals in Gallen's last year would be a disgrace. The great man deserves better
I am sure Gall & JT will have many a beer after commentanting to discuss both there last years missing the finals on clubs they carried on there backs for years

Card Shark

Immortal
I reckon we win it.

Happy we've blown out because l'll be backing us before we towel the warriors and start to firm.

Yeh, I can see a win this weekend & we can go from there.

Definitely turned the corner last weekend.

Card Shark

Immortal
We've had a good run.

It happens to everyone. Except Melbourne.

For a club that has NO juniors, it’s remarkable how they just stay near the top. They won’t even miss Smith when he retires.

It’s not hard to see that they have a massive advantage with 3rd party agreements. What’s funny about that is Brisbane are on a par & have had nowhere near the success, even with an abundance of juniors to pick from.

Another amazing thing about Melbourne is their lack of injuries. No one will ever get to 400 games again as no one will ever be so good & so injury free as Cameron Smith.

Latest posts