What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No Heart,no Passion,letdowns

Henson

Juniors
As a Sharks fan for over 30 years i've been dissapointed on a regular basis by this great clubs ability to not achieve a winning culture,every year shows some promise but then falls in a sad heap come semi's and gets labelled chokers every year,why you ask?because the current crop of players are ripoff merchants and piss poor bludgers,with just a few exceptions,they know us shire people will still support them whether they win or lose,wrong if i see any of them out i'm gunna give it to them royale,its what they deserve.

For christs sake they claim to be playing 2006 for the memory of the great Shark Sludge,what a joke he'd be rolling in his grave for sure,get his name off the jumpers now because its just not happening,these overpaid boofheads would last 3 seconds in the real world not getting their asses wiped by the crap management.lastly after the bell i saw Dykes smiling broadly after parra flogged them in the last 10 minutes,nothing to smile about pal,your a loser,i hate rebecca wilson but her comments were spot on about us being chokers and that hurts me greatly,players wake up to yourselves and think of your long suffering fans for once,time to get tough Stuart and kick out the bludgers,i'm sick of this sh*t

coolumsharkie

Referee
Obviously plenty of threads like this one but I don't mind one bit.

Yeah I wanted to slap those smiling faces for sure, just unbelievable that these guys lost a semi spot tonight and could smile about it.

The Sharks are a great cure for premature ejaculation.

Carry on.

bluey

Bench
Lots of threads like this alright but it just shows how much poeple are hurting, i dont think i have ever seen or heard so many negatives from supporters as in the last 4 years.
It is just like having a boil it will pop some time.

sharks_4_06

Juniors
Where is that gurl latu hit maybe we can give her a call to start stalking nigel as well.. only way i think he can get dropped..

fatshark

Bench
Ive supported the Sharks over 30 years as well. After we lost the semi to Newcastle 4-5 years ago and then to NZ my passion for the club has faded big time.
There is no more stars in the side, one reason as to why I used to go to the games a lot...Peach Et rat. Now it seems as though the early 80s have come back to haunt us:(

Hurriflatch

Referee
Don't worry thats nothing new for Dykes

When Parra got flogged by a Dragons team missing about 10o regulars back in 2004 Dykes came out of the sheds laughing.

beekershark

Bench
The genuine and numerous posts of this ilk are not surprising, there are alot of disapointed fans today.

I havent seen this number of posts of this nature ever in this forum.

troy

Juniors
I'm in Hong Kong and can't see the games and have to wait until Mondays on the website - I watched the live scores though and at half time thought great and then what the f**k happened? Actually i know what happened gutless , soft pri#ks!! So we bought Albert and we get rid of guys like Peach who is killing it at Souths.... I'd rather watch a side with guys like Peachey and Juniors like Hilder and kids like Aitken then have these outsiders who don't give a sh*t about the club! This club has a lot to answer for - and then to hear they were out on the piss at Carmens after it makes me sick ... Im just about done after 30yrs of crap...

The Nulla

Juniors
troy said:
I'm in Hong Kong and can't see the games and have to wait until Mondays on the website - I watched the live scores though and at half time thought great and then what the f**k happened? Actually i know what happened gutless , soft pri#ks!! So we bought Albert and we get rid of guys like Peach who is killing it at Souths.... I'd rather watch a side with guys like Peachey and Juniors like Hilder and kids like Aitken then have these outsiders who don't give a sh*t about the club! This club has a lot to answer for - and then to hear they were out on the piss at Carmens after it makes me sick ... Im just about done after 30yrs of crap...

Thats it brother. The management sacked Anderson because he was letting players like Campbell, Graham and Triestar go. Players that actually cared for the club and bled blue, black and white (especially the last 2).

Now, they are simply endorsing the same thing... Peachey, Aitken, Nutley, Hilder etc etc... All players with heart for the club being let go, appearing unwanted or being just plain booted in place of hacks looking for a nice place to retire.

Frenzy.

Post Whore
The Nulla said:
Thats it brother. The management sacked Anderson because he was letting players like Campbell, Graham and Triestar go. Players that actually cared for the club and bled blue, black and white (especially the last 2).

Now, they are simply endorsing the same thing... Peachey, Aitken, Nutley, Hilder etc etc... All players with heart for the club being let go, appearing unwanted or being just plain booted in place of hacks looking for a nice place to retire.

Do you know why that is Nulla? It's because Raper and Ando are from the same mould. That's the main reason I wanted Ando retained as we weren't moving forward by replacing him with the No Frills version.

The cliche I used at the time was "better the devil you know" and I think it has turned out quite accurate.

We must be paying Raper in peanuts as we are certainly getting a monkey's performance from him

PJ

First Grade
One crucial difference Frenzy that can't be highligted enough.

Roper toes the line, Ando didn't.

The Popper

Bench
bluey said:
Lots of threads like this alright but it just shows how much poeple are hurting, i dont think i have ever seen or heard so many negatives from supporters as in the last 4 years.
Exactly. Lots of people are talking, but nobody is doing a damned thing about it. The Board may have brought in measures to insulate themselves, but their position is NOT impregnable. For goodness sake, join the football club, wait the required period then vote. It's no good just whinging about it. The club has gone downhill on the football field since Gow was knifed. Supporters need to organise, form a ticket, and support that ticket to the exclusion of all else. Good grief! If that had been done during the Anderson era (when people were whinging too), you blokes could be running the club right now.

Latest posts