What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No helmets required

Jeff Card

Juniors
Has there been any updates as to when Gavin Willacy's book, 'No helmets required' is to be released? Or has anyone heard any news about it in general?

ExJnrKiwi

Juniors
Wouldn't expect to see it till next year at the earliest. I emailed him some moths back on contacts in NZ involved with the US tour but I've lost his email address.

roopy

Referee
I was wondering the same thing myself a while ago.
I think it will be a very good read when it comes out.

The only email I ever got from him asked me nicely to stop putting stuff about the American tour on the net, at least till his book comes out. I have a lot of new stuff, but i'll keep it to myself for now.

I think Gavin has been able to do interviews with people involved and has firsthand insights, which will make his book facinating. It is also very timely that he is doing this research now, because the people with firsthand stories to tell won't live forever.