What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No More Kimmorley

Mr Saab

Referee
John_Travolta said:
Shaun Timmins would have to be one of if not the most passionate player going around today... I was saddened when he retired from rep footy.... Can`t help but think what if he haden`t had all those injury problems what and where he`d be today.

maybe he is passionate, but a 5/8, playmaker he aint. He cant even pass left to right!

John_Travolta

Juniors
Charlie Saab said:
maybe he is passionate, but a 5/8, playmaker he aint. He cant even pass left to right!

Your opinion there is ** let me use your words** Your opinion there is flawed......

Just a question, who do you support?

Mr Saab

Referee
John_Travolta said:
Your opinion there is ** let me use your words** Your opinion there is flawed......

Just a question, who do you support?

who do i support? you have not read my signature? I that will explain where my support lies.
If you think Timmins is a playmaker then you are THE biggest joke on this forum. Even STG fans would laugh at you. Timmins has as much a passing game as what Shane Webcke has. Wake up!!!

John_Travolta

Juniors
Charlie Saab said:
who do i support? you have not read my signature? I that will explain where my support lies.
If you think Timmins is a playmaker then you are THE biggest joke on this forum. Even STG fans would laugh at you. Timmins has as much a passing game as what Shane Webcke has. Wake up!!!

Go back to the Broncos forum and rant and rave there about how good Lockyer is mate. I know it and so do Dragons fans, Timmins is a great player and passing game included. Your mug with no concept of what players can and can`t do in the competition, don`t take that out on me.

RABK

Referee
Go to the Dragons forum and rant and rave how good Barrett is. :p

This forum is pure Johns.

Mr Saab

Referee
John_Travolta said:
Go back to the Broncos forum and rant and rave there about how good Lockyer is mate. I know it and so do Dragons fans, Timmins is a great player and passing game included. Your mug with no concept of what players can and can`t do in the competition, don`t take that out on me.

hahahaha...i will use that in my signature! what a classic!

Mr Saab

Referee
John_Travolta said:
Take a photo, film it, I don`t give two fuc#s

i shall...you are a neville with very very very little league knowledge. Keep reading RLW or Big League...eventually they may teach you something.

John_Travolta

Juniors
Charlie Saab said:
i shall...you are a neville with very very very little league knowledge. Keep reading RLW or Big League...eventually they may teach you something.

Keep running your mouth pal it`ll get you far.

Mr Saab

Referee
John_Travolta said:
Keep running your mouth pal it`ll get you far.

i shall, because i know what i am talking about ;-)
i have forgotten more about league than you will ever care to know...and thats a fact.

Charlie SHUT YOUR MOUTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes a playmaker is good to have BUT as i have said 3 out of the 4 tries scored Baz had a hand in it all :D, so yes playmaker desirable but more so someone who will pass the ball and look before they pass :D