What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No need for mass changes!!!!

Disco

Bench
I hear people moaning about the selectors etc but the fact is we had a heap of rough decisions, a heap of rookies and only just lost.

For mine all we need next game is Monaghan in for McManus, and Gallen in for Lewis (who played fine but we cannot carry him and Wing on the bench)
Stewart Deserves a shot but i dont know who would go.

Now alot of people are complaining bout the halves but we will get nowhere swapping every single game as we have been recently. Stick with Campse and Wallace

Charlie124

First Grade
I hear people moaning about the selectors etc but the fact is we had a heap of rough decisions, a heap of rookies and only just lost.

For mine all we need next game is Monaghan in for McManus, and Gallen in for Lewis (who played fine but we cannot carry him and Wing on the bench)
Stewart Deserves a shot but i dont know who would go.

Now alot of people are complaining bout the halves but we will get nowhere swapping every single game as we have been recently. Stick with Campse and Wallace

You had two extremely lucky deflections for two tries and another off a forward pass.
You didnt "only just lose", you were flogged performance wise yet the scoreboard flattered you a lot because QLD took their foot off the pedal when we were so far ahead, as soon as you got within striking distance again, we scored again.

NSW were beaten by a lot more than just the 10 points shown on the scoreboard.