What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No new signings for the year

shaun

Juniors
Can anyone remember the last time Parra started a season without any new signings? Its quite a rarity for any club to do this. A big bonus is that we wont have to struggle early season with players getting to know each other. Should be ready to click from round one (injuries permitting)

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Don't know of any...the last i know of is in 1995 when all we signed was Luke Goodwin who ended up having a great yearfor us on the sideline and in reserve grade.

No real big deal to me, we have the players, depth & juniors togo undefeated...even though it won't happen if we don't atleast maek the GF i'll be pissed off.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
93-Paul Dunn, Michael Specehly, Tulsen Tollet
94-Paul Clarke, Brett Plowman,Andy Patmore, Wayne Symonds
95-Luke Goodwin
96-Many players we signed

Stagger eel

Staff member
Ron Jeremy said:
93-Paul Dunn, Michael Specehly, Tulsen Tollet
94-Paul Clarke, Brett Plowman,Andy Patmore, Wayne Symonds
95-Luke Goodwin
96-Many players we signed

I used to get excited with some of those signings, that's how bad we were going. :lol:

Stagger eel

Staff member
Ron Jeremy said:
Same here!!!!!!!!!!! i got excited when we signed Andy Patmore lol

hows this,

it was the last game of the 92 season the Crow was going back to Gerringong and Hilditch had just been appointed, I walked past him at the leagues club and stopped him to ask him about any new signings, he said there was one but it's a bit of a secret, I said why??..I won't tell anyone, after a little persuasion he gave in to reveal that Wayne Simonds was signed from the Magpies!!!...I'm still trying to get back that 5 minutes I spent with him :lol: :lol:

fish eel

Immortal
eelavation said:
hows this,

it was the last game of the 92 season the Crow was going back to Gerringong and Hilditch had just been appointed, I walked past him at the leagues club and stopped him to ask him about any new signings, he said there was one but it's a bit of a secret, I said why??..I won't tell anyone, after a little persuasion he gave in to reveal that Wayne Simonds was signed from the Magpies!!!...I'm still trying to get back that 5 minutes I spent with him :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol:

I remember when we signed nobby clarke, I thought, phoar...we're gonna have a kick ass front row now!!

The Colonel

Immortal
fish eel said:
:lol: :lol:

I remember when we signed nobby clarke, I thought, phoar...we're gonna have a kick ass front row now!!

We did. It was just no one could hold on to the ball for long enough for them to be of any use.

Latest posts