What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

no peach?

Satsok

Juniors
Wtf!!!

hegarty over peachey? you have to be fuggin kidding me..

we will lose just because hegarty is playing..

MattJ

Juniors
Have some faith in JT, his willing to make the less popular decisions to put the team on field he feels is best suited. Talanoa did a great job last week, plus peach i read has a couple of niggling injuries. Hegarty will be on the wing rather than in the centres, he should be less of a liability there.

Dave Q

Coach
I'm a Heggarty man. Theres lots of us, me and JT.

He's just unlucky.

By the law of averages,he's due for a change of fortune, this is it.

I saw him bomb that winning try v the Raiders, he bumped another rabbitoh of the way and then knocked-on in goal.

There wasnt a Raider within sight!

This is old club, he'll be up for it. He wants to give Wingy one while he can.

The old terrified bunnies are gone, these guys are the real deal, we just gotta get used to it!

And Hegs will absolutely explode!

So long as Stuart is chasing the kicks.

Mr Dark

Juniors
Not sure if it's correct, but I just read on the Souths website forum that Peach scored 3 in the Bears 36-6 win over the Dogs last night.

Dazzraider

Juniors
just remember last year when souths where doing nothing at all,then all of a sudden Peachey comes along and they start winning games,cause he brought along experiance confidence around his fellow players and stood out so far that souths where so thankful he was in their side, now they kick him in the ass and say thanks peach for getting so far, now we don't need you.
f**king wankers whoever is behind this.

MattJ

Juniors
Dazzraider said:
just remember last year when souths where doing nothing at all,then all of a sudden Peachey comes along and they start winning games,cause he brought along experiance confidence around his fellow players and stood out so far that souths where so thankful he was in their side, now they kick him in the ass and say thanks peach for getting so far, now we don't need you.
f**king wankers whoever is behind this.

I would assume the final decision lies with JT
As thankful as i am we have him as a coach and as amazed as i am with what his done with this side in such a short time, i dont get the continual use of Hegarty.
He doesnt offer enough in attack to make up for his lapses in defense in my opinion.
Still, JT got us this far, we have to keep the faith.