What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No place for this in our game

El Diablo

Post Whore
where do you buy these felching trousers and what is different about them compared to normal trousers?

Snappy

Coach
Can't believe you androtops are still getting your jimmies rustled over this non issue

Perth Red

Post Whore
This is pathetic. What an amazing over-reaction !!!
Seeing as we can't offend them by calling them gay, or whatever . . . let's just call them men who prefer to lick the bumhole of other men, and stick their willy's into other men's bums and mouths. That way, we can't be called homophobes, because that is an abbreviated description of what they actually do that sets them apart.
The amount of support for the bleeding hearts who want to dictate the way we feel about minority groups is simply mind boggling.
As for Jeff Kennett . . . GOOD ON HIM. If my son was playing at that club and they had a known gay man handing out massages, or fitting shorts, or whatever . . . .well let's just say I'd be derelict in my duties as a parent to continue to allow my child to be playing for a club who condoned that offensive and grossly horrendous abuse of trust.
And if you allowed YOUR son be massaged by a man who was dreaming of your son's penis as he rubbed his inner thigh . . . well, you are Fu**ed in the head.
Unless of course you or your son are homosexual. Then it's a footy club made in heaven for all 3 of you. Put on your favourite felching trousers and go nuts !.
Like someone said earlier, It should have been more offensive to have called out "your a spastic merkin", but in this twisted, minority driven, politically correct world in which we live . . . it is a greater sin to use the word gay when it was so clearly not intended to criticise anybody's sexuality.
In the words of Stan Marsh . . . . this is pretty fu**ed up right here.

Lol, are you like capt America? Just woke up from 1955?

Hello, I'm The Doctor

First Grade
I was merely pointing out the obvious flaw in your argument. That of words having more than one meaning.

Yeh, but thats just a poor excuse for someone that thinks theyre too clever than everyone else....

Try this: Next time youre at the pub or at dinner with people and your arguing with someone, finish by telling them "dude, stop being such a negro about this...".

Sure, that can mean any kind of black. This doesnt make you any less of a dick for saying it....

The Rosco

Bench
The combination of your dislike for the gays and in-depth description of what they get up to suggests pretty strongly that you are a closeted homosexual.

Yep Pete, that's it. I'm gay. Pretty obvious by my thinly veiled disgust.
Your logic astounds me.

And by the way . . . the kid who was "abused" was offered all sorts of counselling by the gay pride alliance . . and politely told them he wasn't gay, and he wasn't offended by what Moses said.
So we are back to the bleeding hearts getting all wound up because they thought someone had the right to be offended.
As for the paramedic . . . well, I would think he would save my life just like I'd save his.
But I suppose they have more rights than normal folks . . . so who knows.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
Yep Pete, that's it. I'm gay. Pretty obvious by my thinly veiled disgust.
Your logic astounds me.

And by the way . . . the kid who was "abused" was offered all sorts of counselling by the gay pride alliance . . and politely told them he wasn't gay, and he wasn't offended by what Moses said.
So we are back to the bleeding hearts getting all wound up because they thought someone had the right to be offended.
As for the paramedic . . . well, I would think he would save my life just like I'd save his.
But I suppose they have more rights than normal folks . . . so who knows.

I am always a little puzzled by people who are "disgusted" by the gays and then go to great lengths to describe their sex lives like you did. Almost like you are having fantasies about gay men tbh.